• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You Wouldn't Vaccinate if You Knew What was in Vaccines

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I started becoming more aware of how toxic a lot of the things that we put in our body are when I was pregnant with my DD. This is right when they started recommending women not eat fish during pregnancy due to environmental mercury. When my DD was born I breastfed, only used glass bottle (BPA) only gave her organic food when she started eating solids, used cloth diapers, I only use natural cleaning products and detergent. Had anyone told me what was actually IN vaccines I probably would have said, no, WTF?

Like most parents I assumed vaccines wee safe. I was fully vaccinated, everyone in my family, all my sisters kids were fully vaccinated with no problems. Then my daughter seemed to get sick from her vaccines, the days and weeks following her vaccines she was like a different person. I shouldn't have been surprised. Vaccines contain the following:

Formaldehyde
Aluminum
MSG
Numerous other preservatives
Aborted fetal tissue
Bovine Calf/Fetal serum
Proteins made from human blood
Egg protiens

Vaccines are produced using and tested on animals.

Thimerosal is still used in the production of vaccines and is still used in the flu vaccine.

If I gave you a glass of water but told you "just so you know, this has 10x the EPA allowed amount of aluminum" you probably wouldn't drink it. You certainly would not use it to mix up a bottle of formula. So why is injecting this into our kids OK?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheFairest
by Mother of Dragons on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:42 PM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I know what's in them. I still vaccinate them. I know how many chemicals and carcinogens are in that cup of coffee most enjoy. No one is boycotting those ;)
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is sort of how I feel about it anymore. I do vaccinate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:47 PM
This is so old.

Most people are aware of the contents, and still feel the benefits out weigh everything else. For generations children have been vaxed and diseases almost (vax related) wiped out. Now there is an increase again, with greater risk to the general public.

Personally I do t care if people don't vax, but don't be dumb about it or act like those who do don't research the right choices for the family.

This is why anti-vaxers sound like nut jobs, well that and the woman on CNN who basically said the rise in measles was because of the vaccine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:48 PM
Please prove how any of those are bad for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:52 PM

I can answer all of those correctly , and I don't vaccinate.

Quoting thenameshailie:

Mobile Photo

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:52 PM

Or we are aware that miniscule amounts of those chemicals are rather less dangerous than say, dying of tetanus.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:59 PM
People will probably rip you to shreds OP :/
I can't be okay with injecting my children with aborted fetal tissue and saying I'm "pro-life".
Not to mention all the other ingredients that I'm not comfortable with. Just not gonna do it.

Wanna vax your children? Cool, I'm not going to judge you for it.
Don't wanna vax your children? That's cool too.

You do your way, I'll do mine. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:00 PM
I selectively vaccinate (everything but rota and varicella) and I do everything on your list. I do all of those things for the same reason I vaccinate, to protect my child.

I think it's different if you never plan on traveling or doing anything out of the US with your child. It's not quite as risky if you live in a bubble, you know?
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:01 PM
I can answer the majority, but the point is that unless you are in the laboratory working with these vaccines, you aren't going to know everything that you think you know from googling. I personally couldn't care less about what other people do with their children. But one should not take a paragraph worth of information and use it in an attempt to scare others into doing what they think is right.

Quoting Anonymous 5:

I can answer all of those correctly , and I don't vaccinate.

Quoting thenameshailie:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)