Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for dinner?!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:52 PM
  • 32 Replies
Honestly I don't know what to make...I was going to make veggie soup but just now got home from the store and don't have time for the beef.. (hub works thirds and leaves soon)
But, I want something with the tortilini I bought...I have chicken, ground beef, Italian sausage and bacon..suggestions?
What are ya'll having?
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:54 PM

Pork roast, mashed potatoes, and green beans.

CafeMom Tickers
mrswillie
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:55 PM
Roasted chicken breast sandwich on whole therewith flax seed flat bread. Grape tomatoes and roasted red pepper hummus.

In about an hour I will make me a frozen frosty made with frozen bananas, almond milk, unsweetened cocoa and ice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:56 PM
Spaghetti and bread sticks
crazygirl907
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:02 PM

Enchiladas! I am excited. We don't eat this kind of food often,so I am super excited for cheesy chicken enchiladas.

Kay786
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:02 PM
Soup and crackers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:03 PM
Jambalaya and cornbread.
beco8627
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:03 PM
Loooove making enchiladas. I made up a new recipe that I call enchilada lasagna. So delicious!

Quoting crazygirl907:

Enchiladas! I am excited. We don't eat this kind of food often,so I am super excited for cheesy chicken enchiladas.

StoicLife
by Katerina on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:04 PM
Sauteing Chicken and garlic in olive oil and mixing it with pasta with parmesean
MissLeelee24
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:05 PM
I am in dire need of a trip to the grocery store and tonight is a 'whatever we find' kind of night.
crazygirl907
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:06 PM

Oh lordy. Don't share the recipe. I heard myself getting fatter just reading "enchilada lasagna"

Quoting beco8627: Loooove making enchiladas. I made up a new recipe that I call enchilada lasagna. So delicious!
Quoting crazygirl907:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)