• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm such an adolescent today...lol.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:13 PM
  • 2 Replies

We live in an old, historic (historic by the city's standards) building. There are apartments on the upper floor and my husband's restaurant is on the lower floor. It is a small building so the parking lot behind us is basically always empty.

I was outside on the deck when two of the world's shadiest mother fuckers do like three circles around the parking lot and then line up, driver's window to driver's window, CLEARLY dealing drugs, as they eyeball me up on my deck. 

So, being the immature, slightly tipsy bitch I am today, I call out, "Shady! Shady, shady! I'm calling the cops!". They high tailed out of there so fast I couldn't help but laugh. Morons, do the swap at your HOME. It is much less noticable. This is coming from a pot enthusiast. Geez, use your brains. 

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:16 PM
I spend my free time pissing off drug dealers and make them think I'm a snitch too
CallMeSwarley
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:19 PM

I know it's dumb...it just struck me as funny because they were so obvious. Lol.

Quoting thenameshailie: I spend my free time pissing off drug dealers and make them think I'm a snitch too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)