Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What has been the most successful troll post in the history of MC?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:32 PM
  • 16 Replies
?
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kee1006b
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:33 PM

I would say....anonymous

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:35 PM
Depends on what you're judging by.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:37 PM

Mine.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:39 PM

i would say the Q-tip cat OR the spork lady.  But it very well might be a post that wasnt a troll post on purpose.... The sausage lady.

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:39 PM
Q tip cat or martha.
SamanthaSage
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:39 PM

The one where a girl walked in on her man playing GTA V and getting off on the game strippers. That one was featured.

Another one where the woman's husband worked at a car dealership and one of the women who also worked there was obesessed with him and crying in the bathroom, or something like that. That one came out on the same day and was featured, as well. These two were from women in another group that had challenges to troll post in any other group. 

There was also a troll who took a photos of a fellow member's kid, tried passing her off as her own child and saying the child was ill with cancer. That one was around Halloween. She was caught, by the fellow member and reported. She didn't even post that one as anonymous.

Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:40 PM
Well, define successful. Do you mean which got the most responses, or which one people actually believed to be true?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:41 PM

Poop kicker.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:43 PM

the pregnant stepdaughter. she was on bed rest and like 13 years old. stepmommy dearest couldnt deal with her child and the child went to fostercare.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)