Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I seriously CAN NOT take it ANYMORE!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
My dd is two and never behaves or listens. I have been doing time-outs and disciplining her since she was about 16months. She just gets worse and worse as time goes. Shes two now.

I cant go to the store without her throwing herself on the floor and throwing tantrums when she doesnt get her way. I always tell her its unacceptable and if she acts that way we are going home. She always says she will stop but she repeats a second time. Thats when WE GO HOME. Its always like this. She doesnt learn.

At home its hell as well. She jumps all over the furniture, acts like she can do whatever she wants. Its not like i let her either. I pass my day discipling her and she never seems to understand. Ive tried taking things away, taking the tv away, time-outs, raising my voice, i even tried spanking which ive always been against. Nothing works. I am seriously EXHAUSTED.

I always have people telling me how strict i am so its not like i let her run around everywhere. I just give up and i am fed up of being a mother. I freaking HATE IT! All of my days are passed doing discipline, yelling and being humiliated in public. I just cant anymore.

Ive been to her doctor and she doesnt seem to see any signs of austism because she is very advanced for her age but they never see her in act. Nobody in my family suspects anything either because she behaves alright with them. Its only with me but i dont understand why. At times she will even bite me which its inappropriate.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:38 PM
Smack her little ass. I with my dd would act that way.
Amybelle
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:38 PM

She isn't Autistic

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Honestly if she were mine I would spank her bottom, she isn't autistic she is a brat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:41 PM
What are you doing when she starts acting like that? Do you play with her, keep her busy? Could she just be bored?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:41 PM
Exactly. I just seriously cant take it anymore. I know i will sound terribke but i seriously feel like punching her. (I obviously wont) but im just so fed up and angry!!!

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Honestly if she were mine I would spank her bottom, she isn't autistic she is a brat.

sdtoga
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:42 PM
Smack her ass and get used to it:/ it's sometimes difficult at this stage.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:43 PM
Ive tried but it doesnt work. At times i am even playing with her and all of a sudden she will stop playing with me and start doing something shes not suppose to like get on her play table and jump around. Its like she likes getting in trouble i just dont get it... I give her positive attention but she rather the negative. I give up!!

Quoting Anonymous 4: What are you doing when she starts acting like that? Do you play with her, keep her busy? Could she just be bored?
maminka-4
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:45 PM
Sounds like a normal 2 yr old exploring and looking for boundaries which you show her. Time outs at that age mean nothing. Redirecting after saying no helps. Be consistent.

My dd will be two middle of February. I have redirected her so many times. I have told her no plenty of times too. She knows what no means. She will try and push to get her way but I am consistent. When I tell her no, its in a gruffer voice and I get down to her level and make eye contact.

What kind of energy outlet do you have for her? Its hard in the winter to get out the energy bugs! Check pinterest or toddler toddler.com for games to play.

Remember, her attention span is minute so she won't stick with an activity long but its worth a try.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:45 PM
She's two! Keep up with the discipline and everything will be fine. And kids are NOTORIOUS for behaving with others while acting like monsters with mom.
maminka-4
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:47 PM
Keep removing her from the table with a firm no climbing on the table. Don't say anything else. No smiling. Nothing. She won't get a reaction from you and soon it won't be fun to climb.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ive tried but it doesnt work. At times i am even playing with her and all of a sudden she will stop playing with me and start doing something shes not suppose to like get on her play table and jump around. Its like she likes getting in trouble i just dont get it... I give her positive attention but she rather the negative. I give up!!

Quoting Anonymous 4: What are you doing when she starts acting like that? Do you play with her, keep her busy? Could she just be bored?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)