Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need my wealthy ex-boyfriend back and I love & miss him..my whole sob story sorry long

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies
I'm not even gonna lie. Being a single mom just above the poverty line is getting to be unbearable! I make too much to qualify for food stamps but I have to get food at the food pantry sometimes. Shopping at Goodwill for my DD sucks! Not being able to afford Sofia the First and other Disney Princess merchandise for DD sucks. And before you tell me to make a change I'm doing everything I can. I'm going to school but it's taking SO long to get my Associate's! And I have fallen asleep in class several times because of how tired I am from everything I do. I save my money and have a lot saved at this point, but it is for DD's future. I love my ex and want him back. His wealth is a bonus and would save me from this awful grind! I had sex with him a week ago and I hope I'm pregnant with his child that way he'll be sure to marry me I am just being brutally honest! UGH I can't stand the way things are right now!

Here is the whole story:

I miss my warm-hearted, handsome, extremely brave and adventurous ex. He's a Marine (did his eight years of service but there are no ex-Marines, as the bumper sticker on his Ford F-250 pickup truck says). He's gorgeous and looks like Theo James with blue eyes. He's got a lot of money to be a really good provider. We're good friends but I miss him in my life that way. I want us to be together again. I want to have hot sex with him again. I want him to be a part of my little girl's life (she's not his but I know he would help raise her). I love him. :(

And he's a natural with kids...he has a young nephew who absolutely adores him and my little girl loves him too. I know he'd make a great father to her even though her own dad is in her life. I'd give anything to have a baby with him! Or two, or three. It is my dream that we end up getting married and having our own children together.

I'm the one who's still always there for him and none of the other girls are. I'm the one who's close with his family and none of the other girls are. It hurts. :( But I feel when he's done with his freedom and sowing his wild oats and partying etc he'll come back to me.

Kids gravitate to him because of his carefree, adventure-loving personality. This. Is. Him. Right here:

http://www.ptypes.com/adventurous.html

There's just no one like him. I'm not anywhere near as crazy as he is (lol), but I hope to be a part of his adventurous life again someday. I was his longest relationship so that gives me a lot of hope. I want to be one with everything having to do with my Eric. <3

He's smart with his inheritance. From day one he has had wealth advisors help him plan his money accordingly, with the proper investments etc so his $$ grows. He does not waste his money. He has a modest house with a pool although he has his toys lol! He loves his vehicles so he has one for each purpose: his Land Rover is his "regular" SUV, then he has his Ford F-250 because he has to have a pickup truck, a Corvette Stingray bc he has to have a sports car, an older Jeep Wrangler because he has to have an off-roading vehicle/"beach buggy", a Harley Davidson cruiser because he loves to go riding, a boat, a jet ski, and many surfboards and other water sports toys. That's just Eric. He's got the time and the money to live that way so why shouldn't he? He actually lives relatively modestly. And he earned his inheritance because his mom fell apart after his dad died and he took care of her when he was just 14 years old when it happened. Big reason he seizes the moment and is so outrageously adventurous because his dad was taken so young, so he believes in grabbing life by the horns. Someone asked him how he wants to die and he said "Living." He has an incredible spirit! And he is looking for a job as a helicopter pilot.

We were together one year. I love him for him and a big reason is the kind of person he is: not every rich kid joins the Marines and fights for his country, but Eric did. He doesn't just trapse around with his inheritance flaunting his money. He is trying to get a job flying a helicopter, preferably rescue. But admittedly because he has the money that gives him financial freedom, he's not exactly in a rush. And who could blame him? To be honest, I am waiting for him. The father of my daughter turned out to be a dud (I hate to say it), a lemon. He doesn't know how to handle money. Another ex cheated on me. Another ex overeats. Another ex drinks too much beer. Yet another ex smokes pot. Eric doesn't do any of those things.

And he's certainly not going to settle down with any of the prissy model types he dates! Eric is EXTREMELY active and wants a girl to be active with him. He doesn't want a couch potato. I know him. I'm not necessarily the most active girl, but I am somewhat. At least I shared his enthusiasm.

He said something hopeful to me last week after we had sex. He didn't want me to leave his house so he held me and said "I kind of don't want you to go" so I stayed over. He also said he forgot how beautiful I am naked. He always made me feel like the most gorgeous girl in the world and considering how many bombshells and other beauties he's dated, that means a great deal. Again I was his longest relationship at one year. And his family loves me.

I do make enough to support me and my daughter, and I do it on my own. I have a place and my own car. But it is tight. I don't live with my parents. And I am a good saver. But that's just it: I save money for the future. It's not to be spent now. Which leads me to I would be lying if I said it has nothing to do with Eric's money. He would be a great provider, and since money is really no object for him, it would be nice to not have to worry about it all the time. It would be nice for me to not have to be so cheap with my little girl and actually buy her the Frozen vanity and the Princess Sofia castle that she wants. (Eric was generous enough to get my daughter Anna and Elsa dolls for Christmas as well as a Princess Sofia amulet. It was certainly not in my budget, unfortunately, to get her such toys). And that is the kind of person Eric is and that is why I love him and truly want him back. He is kind and generous. He would give his loved ones the shirt off his back. He is friendly and loves people. He always has a sparkle in his eyes and he almost always has a smile on his face. He is really funny and has the sarcastic humor that I love. He loves to laugh. He is very honest. He loves helping people. He is smart and well-spoken. He has the aforementioned unmatched spirit of adventure and he loves life.

Yes he did see some terrible things on his tours and he has opened up to me about it. He even broke down to me one time. He told me a big reason he keeps active and keeps moving is that if he were to ever stop, he wouldn't be able to handle the stillness because "stillness hurts". I am the only girl who would be able to help him through the bad memories because in all sincerity I am a good nurturer and I will never stop caring about Eric. We could and we would get through it together.

Also the other night he texted me "just give me time" and "love ya babe". Granted he was intoxicated but often with alcohol the truth comes out. I can't help having hope.

I am in love with Eric for the man he is. He is everything I said above and also he listens to me and he doesn't have any of the astonishingly bad habits that my other exes have! As far as his lifestyle/money, yes that is a nice bonus that comes along with the whole package...I'm not going to lie. I am proud to say I support myself and my daughter but I am sick of struggling and scraping by. It is sad that I could not afford the $40 Anna & Elsa toddler dolls and the $15 Sofia amulet that my little girl really wanted. Eric has the good heart that he bought them for her for Christmas and I am so grateful because it made her Christmas magical instead of me having to tell her that Santa Claus once again couldn't get her what she wished for. Yes I'm very aware of their prices, at Target, because they quite simply are not in my budget. I had to grow up that way with my mom trying to make ends meet and with money in our family tight and I am just tired of it. I want to be able to give my daughter everything I didn't have.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I have no inclination to read all that.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:59 PM
I couldn't bring myself to read this, I'm sorry I have have a headache. Normally I would give it my full attention. Being g a single mom blows. But why did you break up in the first place?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:03 PM
2 moms liked this
Ya I got through some paragraphs and then you started to scare me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:03 PM
Quoting thenameshailie: I couldn't bring myself to read this, I'm sorry I have have a headache. Normally I would give it my full attention. Being g a single mom blows. But why did you break up in the first place?

Basically he wasn't ready to give up his freedom. Still isn't.
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:04 PM

Okay, so I actually read all that twice, and there's still something missing.

Why is this guy your ex?

ChrissyReznor
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
This story is sad, it makes you sound pathetic
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. What a story. He sounds great but why did you break up? Having a baby isn't the right way to go about this. If he loves you and wants to have a long term relationship that's one thing but tricking him into it with a baby is another. If you love him so much and think so much of him you owe it to him to not do that. If he doesn't want you back he's just using you for sex. You deserve better than that. I'm sorry about your Money situation but that's no excuse.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:06 PM
Quoting B1Bomber:

Why is this guy your ex?

He wanted to be free. Still does. How he likes to live right now basically requires freedom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:07 PM
7 moms liked this

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous 1:
Quoting B1Bomber:

Why is this guy your ex?

He wanted to be free. Still does. How he likes to live right now basically requires freedom.

I see. So he's handsome and sweet and wealthy and likes booty calls. Leave him as an ex and find someone else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)