Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was i wrong? SIL?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ok well My Sister in law has been staying with me and my husband for 3 months now. Anyways she said she was going to take a shower i noticed all her clothing that she was going to put on was on the couch. I asked her if she was going to bring her clothing with her and get ready in the bathroom, She  said no i am going to get ready in the living room. My boys are in the living room and my husband in our room. We have a small little house so only a couple steps and your in the next room. I told her if she can take her clothing with her because i don't want her naked in front of my husband and kids, she went off telling me that they grew up that way and it was no big deal. That its not like her brother never seen her tits before, "my husband". She said that's how Adam ad eve were and its bad to worry about  boys and girls changing  separate and all this bull crap. As boys and girls she means only  family. I told her it is disgusting and i don't want my young boys seeing her naked body exposed . I made a huge deal about it and was very mad. She did it a couple of times and i let it go and told her next time get dressed in the bathroom.      

Ahhhh am i the only one who thinks its very disrespectful for her to undress  in front of my kids and husband? She is not a little girl she is a grown adult. She is mad at me and i feel like the ass for confronting her but it was really bothering me.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this

BUMP!

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:20 PM
2 moms liked this
I wouldn't want my brother to see my tits, but whatever. At the end of the day it's your house and she should do what is asked of her.
Amy_M
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Why would she feel the need to get dressed in the living room?  That's weird

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't want her naked in front of my children either.

VibeRant
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

She wouldn't like me too much. I'd tell her to keep that crap up and she'd be changing outdoors or in some convenient store bathroom.

kimber2465
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

she is in the wrong!! it doesn't matter how they grew up. what matters now THAT IS YOUR HOUSE- YOUR RULES and no your sons do not need to see aunt naked.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea. It's so weird to me i just don't understand. She just moved  here from Dominican republic so i guess they do that over their.

Quoting Amy_M:

Why would she feel the need to get dressed in the living room?  That's weird

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have done the same thing. People should get dressed in a bedroom or a bathroom. I'm also pretty sure your husband is not interested in seeing his sister naked at this point in his life
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

No you're not wrong.

Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
SMH.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)