Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cm doctor moms any thoughts?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
And yes I have a real dr appt scheduled, but it's a week away and want ideas.

I've been having these strange and vicious headaches lately. I've had migraines for years, and these are not like any migraine I've experienced. I'll get this sudden vicious pain, either right between my eyes, or on the left side of my head, right above my ear. Swear it feels like someone smacking me with a brick that was pulled out of a fire. That lasts anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes, followed by hours of a very spacey,out of sorts feeling. It doesn't really hurt, but I feel very agitated and just plain not right. During this time I also feel like there is a weight on my chest and it hard to breath. My heart rate goes through the roof. Almost like a panic attack. Then I will feel ok,for a few days and then it repeats..

Any thoughts on what this might be?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:23 PM
Sounds like cluster headaches. They say people that have migraines can have these too unfortunately. Aside from that I don't have any advice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:24 PM
That's what a friend said...all I know is this sux :(

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sounds like cluster headaches. They say people that have migraines can have these too unfortunately. Aside from that I don't have any advice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:28 PM
I have a friend that has both. She says it's pretty bad. Hopefully your doctor can give you some advice or help you out with them.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's what a friend said...all I know is this sux :(

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sounds like cluster headaches. They say people that have migraines can have these too unfortunately. Aside from that I don't have any advice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:29 PM
Thanks

Quoting Anonymous 2: I have a friend that has both. She says it's pretty bad. Hopefully your doctor can give you some advice or help you out with them.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's what a friend said...all I know is this sux :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:29 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:53 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)