Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

i babysit for a family friend and she has two kids.

her soon to be one yr old daughter is a baby lol.

but her 3 yr old is a pill

i really care about them but he pukes when you ask him to eat and idk y. Any ideas?

he doesn't listen and won't barely BM for me. And constantly having issues.

my question is how do I get him to stop?

he can be  a good child when wants to but gets his way all the time all he has to do is wine/cry.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MeMeMe111
by Mimi on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:29 PM

Don't baby sit then and stop being a whiner. ;)

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:30 PM

Okay. Make sure I have this straight. He makes himself throw up when he doesn't want to eat and won't poop at your house? 

Is he pooping his pants?

Are you forcing him to eat? 

Have you tried just offering food and letting him decide if he wants to eat it or not? 

HeavenonEarth81
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:37 PM

Well I'd leave the food out for him to decide if he wants to eat and if he's not pooping, well that's something for his mom to handle. Maybe he doesn't poop anywhere but home with his mom there. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:39 PM

No I don't force him to eat I might jus ask him to take bigger bites ex. A half a toddler spoon of rice instead of one rice 

he gets where he can't poop and gets sick.

basically I never went thru this with my two and idk  if I should be worried

i don't need neg statements jus wondered if anyone has had this happen with their kids.

oryxx31
by Captain Cook on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:42 PM
He's three, being weird about food is part of their job description. I'd talk to his mom about the constipation and continue to offer food, but not force. Honestly, there isn't much you can do once you voice your concerns to his mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:42 PM

Quoting HeavenonEarth81:

Well I'd leave the food out for him to decide if he wants to eat and if he's not pooping, well that's something for his mom to handle. Maybe he doesn't poop anywhere but home with his mom there. 

Yea but when I keep them for 5days what am I suppose to do. He actually gets sick and his mom jus shrugs it off. When he can't even do nothing but cry it makes me feel bad 

but yes I agree it's her decision and I do as she asks

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:44 PM

Quoting oryxx31: He's three, being weird about food is part of their job description. I'd talk to his mom about the constipation and continue to offer food, but not force. Honestly, there isn't much you can do once you voice your concerns to his mom.

Very good point

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)