Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am excited and scared!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I am getting my farm house! I am so excited! Well, kind of getting. We are going to rent a farm house on a large amount of land to see if this city girl can do it.

I have always dreamed of having a small farm with a large enough garden to feed my family, fruit trees, chickens, dogs, cats and rabbits.

I moved from my big city on the west coasy to this small town in the midwest to get closer to that dream 6 years ago, and now it's here! I hope I can do it! I hope I can live out in the country and do what I always dreamed.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:35 PM
That sounds awesome. How did you find it? I keep an eye out and have yet to find a farmhouse to rent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:39 PM
My friend is moving from it to the city. She wanted to know if I wanted to take over so the landlord didn't lose his income. I just about died to hear it!

Quoting Anonymous 2: That sounds awesome. How did you find it? I keep an eye out and have yet to find a farmhouse to rent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:41 PM
Unique situation. Will be curious to hear how you do. I really want that too. I keep looking!

Quoting Anonymous 1: My friend is moving from it to the city. She wanted to know if I wanted to take over so the landlord didn't lose his income. I just about died to hear it!

Quoting Anonymous 2: That sounds awesome. How did you find it? I keep an eye out and have yet to find a farmhouse to rent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:35 PM
I am thinking of keeping a daily journal or online blog. Just a step by step on what we do and how and if a city girl really can learn to be a farm girl.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Unique situation. Will be curious to hear how you do. I really want that too. I keep looking!

Quoting Anonymous 1: My friend is moving from it to the city. She wanted to know if I wanted to take over so the landlord didn't lose his income. I just about died to hear it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)