• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She is missing. :/

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this
My boyfriend met this girl in April of last year. They started sleeping together in May and by June they found out she was pregnant with their DD. They split up in August and boyfriend and I got together in October when boyfriend moved down here for a job (we are childhood friends who grew up together). He and the child's mom continue to talk and remained good friends.

Well they used to talk every day. From November to January they didn't talk as much, once every week or two, because child's Mom started seeing someone new.

Her roommates introduced her to this guy. He was childhood friends with one of the roommates. He would come over and stay a few days -- everything was fine at first. Then he started acting clingy and weird. He wanted to stay there constantly. He tried to force her to have sex with him when she didn't want to. Her roommates took him home and he would show back up the next day and hang out on the porch if she didn't answer the door/it was locked. She called the cops after he started trying to get into her home but by the time the cops got there he was gone and they couldn't do anything unless he had gotten into the home and/or harmed her.

The day before yesterday he came over while she was home alone. The door was unlocked. She called the cops and he left. Yesterday she walked to the store a mile from where they live to get something and she never came home. Her roommates called boyfriend and let him know.

She was due any time and even boyfriend said she just wouldn't just walk off. The cops aren't taking it seriously and won't file a missing persons report for 3 days. I just hope she and the baby are okay.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:13 PM
B
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:19 PM

So you think psycho friend of the roommate did something horrible?  I hope not, I thought it was 24 hours.  You guys make pests of yourself at the police station.  Put up flyers too.  Did you talk to anybody at the store to see if anybody saw anything?

2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:20 PM
Hopefully she is found safe
aheasley
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:21 PM
3 moms liked this

Wow post an update when you get one. It sounds like the police should take it more seriously.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:24 PM
Bump
mama2b100808
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:25 PM
Bump for updates
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:31 PM
I hope everything turns out okay.. that's a scary situation!
DirtyPrincess
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:33 PM
I hope she is ok!
AllofFive19
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:33 PM
I hope she and the baby are found safe.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:47 PM
We live three hours away, in another state, but we are getting ready to go down there to help look. The guy at the store (it's a small owned family gas station) said she never made it to the store.

The road she lives off of, all the way to the gas station, is woods and a usually empty back road. So far nobody has came forward and said that they saw her walking once she got off of her road (her neighbors saw her walking in the direction of the highway but they were the last ones to see her).

I thought it was 24 hours too. I think the cops think that she ran off.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

So you think psycho friend of the roommate did something horrible?  I hope not, I thought it was 24 hours.  You guys make pests of yourself at the police station.  Put up flyers too.  Did you talk to anybody at the store to see if anybody saw anything?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)