Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How I feel about BM...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Any one else going through something similar? I can't believe my DH slept with her repeatedly. Gross.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:22 PM

I don't know... I'm a good mother still married to their father...so any mention of some other woman that would try to become their mother would just make me rage out I would assume...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:24 PM
I used to have a ton of memes about this before I even knew what a meme was.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:25 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't think stepmom's have any right to complain.  You married him knowing what you were getting into.  I'm not saying it's easy, but it was a choice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:25 PM

lol while I don't have to deal with this issue, I grew up with a set of twins that their mom was the epitome of psycho. Now that we are all grown they have cut her off completely as I don't think they will ever heal from the damage and hell she put them through. I am just glad that they did have a very awesome step-mom. She has always stood by them and helped them in whatever way she was able.

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
God I am not looking forward to dealing with a step mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate how BMs get such a bad rap. My DH's ex and him didn't get along at all when I came along. Turns out it was him making things hard. After we got serious I asked to get together with her and said "you know, there's no reason in the world we should be at odds with each other. I will never be disrespectful to you or treat you kids with anything other than kindness" and you know what? We're best friends now. She even buys birthday and Christmas presents for my kids (her ex and I don't have kids). I've learned that usually all the bad stuff people think about exes come from a bad source. She's wonderful. Of course my DH had negative things to say about her at first. But we all get along great now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:38 PM
I know exactly what you mean.
This bitch here hasn't even seen her kids in months. Didn't even bother taking her visitation at Christmas. She just recently got her license taken away finally for not paying child support. She's a big pos mother.
WickedPissah
by Penis colada on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:40 PM
Well that sucks for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:42 PM
I love my sd's mom she's amazing!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:42 PM
My ex's wife is the crazy psychotic one she is also childish and treats our dd like sh** i'm the one taking the painful route.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)