Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:47 PM
  • 8 Replies

My husband can talk about his ex but I can't.  I know my ex husband is a pain the ass but he is the father of my children.  His ex wives are both whores.  These women cheated on him and I don't think that one is a good mother.   My daughter has a new thing, shopkins, I wanted to share and text the her father a picture.  My husband asked why?  Well because I am trying to be nice and not so pissed off at him all the time.  Yes he's a jerk but I am not going to allow that to bother me anymore.  If I say anything its going to be a problem.  This is something stupid, but I should talk to him about it.  I think that I will.  Thanks for reading my rant.  PATRIOTS SUCK!!!!

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:50 PM

drama llama likes drama.

LyTe684
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:53 PM
You can do whatever you want. You're an adult.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:57 PM
Your husband is an ass and your team sucks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:58 PM
Oh my! You said the "s" word! Have fun with those shopkins. My dd is in love with those things and will sit on her tablet watching YouTube videos of other people playing shopkins while she is playing with hers. Now she wants to make her own videos.
LadyRavenWood
by Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:04 PM

Quoting Anonymous 2: Your husband is an ass and your team sucks.

I said the PATRIOTS SUCK!!!!!  I didn't say that I liked them.  My husband isn't usally an ass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
And, you are not that bright, either. I expect that from a Seahawks fan.

Quoting LadyRavenWood:

I said the PATRIOTS SUCK!!!!!  I didn't say that I liked them.  My husband isn't usally an ass.

LadyRavenWood
by Member on Feb. 2, 2015 at 4:36 PM
Why? I didn't come on here for myself or my husband to be insulted. My husband and I talked things out.

Quoting Anonymous 2: And, you are not that bright, either. I expect that from a Seahawks fan.

Quoting LadyRavenWood:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2015 at 4:51 PM
You were the one who insulted him the most. I would never speak behind my husbands back like you did. And, I said you were not bright because I said your team sucks.. And you responded the way you did? So, learn to read and if you do not want people taking badly about your husband, don't talk poorly behind his back, sweetheart. Four rings. A LEGACY... Who sucks, again? Lol

Quoting LadyRavenWood: Why? I didn't come on here for myself or my husband to be insulted. My husband and I talked things out.

Quoting Anonymous 2: And, you are not that bright, either. I expect that from a Seahawks fan.

Quoting LadyRavenWood:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)