Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just bitched out dh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
For never helping around the house unless I ask 3x, for playing Xbox as often as possible and for always saying he'll do stuff and then just doesn't. It's all true but now I feel bad.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
marmie41
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:47 PM
So glad dh doesn't play video games.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:48 PM
Why? You should not feel bad cause you ask dh to help you out. He should automatically help with out you asking. Take the xbox cord and remotes and hide them somewhere where he can't find them.
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:49 PM

I just can't even imagine marrying someone like that. It's a deal breaker for me and such a turn off.

You should feel bad but I would be so embarrassed if that was my dh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anonyMouse_2
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:55 PM
My husband is a huge gamer, and he's never let it come between us or housework.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:57 PM
Sounds like my boyfriend. I'm fed up with it. >_
meme129
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:02 PM

One time I had to take the power cord to dh's playstation. He got the new COD game and wanted to play it nonstop when he got home from work. I got tired of him not helping so I took it and hid it for a couple of days. Yes he was pissed but so was I. After I gave it back he started playing it after the kids went to bed and all house work was done. It wasn't like I asked him to clean like I do (I can't let any type of mess sit) It was things like loading/unloading the dishwasher, switching laundry around, or helping put clothes up. Not that big of a deal. I done the massive share of everything. He knows better now. I told him next time he pays more attention to that damn game system I'm going to run it over and he won't get another one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)