Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mamas with brightly dyed hair...

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:55 PM
  • 58 Replies

Share a pic of your hair or what you would like to do next ;) I am 32 and love mine. For some lame reason my pic isn't loading. Mine is stop sign red lol. Gonna work on that pic..

-Carah

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:58 PM
I love that red, Ive always been too chicken to go all over red though. I did have bright fire engine red highlights once. I loved it but it didn't last very long. I don't have any pics though.
MysticLove
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:58 PM

I wish that I could get my hair this color.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:00 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:01 PM

give me a  minute I will update with mine :)

Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018šŸ¤°šŸ½ on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:03 PM
I used to have pink, purple, and bright red hair. I may share a picture. Pink was my favorite.:)
tnvplus2
by Valerie on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:04 PM
Mine is black right now, but I had bright red since October. I'm going back to it during the summer probably.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:04 PM
I was most recently blue/black. I've been back to natural for a couple of years now though.
.panda.
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:09 PM
I've had pink peekaboo highlights, then purple peekaboo highlights. I wanted to try coral too but I decided to go full redhead instead. Then I got tired of my hair feeling like shit (red took a lot of upkeep because it faded quickly) and went back to a natural looking color. It was fun while it lasted though.
Ultrakiwi
by Glockenspiel on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:10 PM
My hair was dark purple. I don't have any decent pics of it. I have had it blue, green, red, black, blonde, and even natural...
I plan on dying it mauve for my wedding.
Sister_Someone
by Rachel on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:12 PM

I'm red like Emma Stone. I literally took a picture of Emma Stone to the salon and asked my colorist to make my hair that color.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)