Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When my child cries.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
It makes me want to hurt myself.

It gives me so much anxiety and I just want it to stop. I dont feel any emotion and I dont want to hurt her, never have never will. I just want to hurt myself.
I want to rip out all my hair and put my head through a wall, cut myself, die anything at all.

I am not joking or trolling in any way but when I tell the people of MC that I want to put my almost 2 year old up for adoption because I seriously cant do this Im a horrible mother. It is not ok for me to keep going through this and its not fair for her.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you sought the help of a mental healthcare professional?

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:56 PM
Hugs. You need help ASAP, go get it!
SamanthaSage
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:56 PM

That's heartbreaking. I say do what you have to so your child is happy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:57 PM
Sounds like you need some help, have you seen a doctor and let them know how you feel?
TheFairest
by Mother of Dragons on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:58 PM
Stop and take a breather, she's just a baby. Your sole job is to keep her healthy and safe and since your sanity is fleeting, I suggest you reach out to a friend/family member and tell them your situation and see if they can take her while you get some help, asap. Like call someone right now, NOW!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:58 PM
I have no time. I am a single mom who works two jobs and goes to school. I dont gey any PA, no child support, and have no insurance because I "make too much for Medicaid "

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Have you sought the help of a mental healthcare professional?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:59 PM

Yoga and meditation, if you don't seek professional help first

Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:59 PM

If that is what you really what and think it's what is best for her you should do it. It's putting your child first.

Is it only the crying that bothers you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:59 PM
My family doesnt help. My mom always says "you decided to have her. She's your kid, she's your problem."

Quoting TheFairest: Stop and take a breather, she's just a baby. Your sole job is to keep her healthy and safe and since your sanity is fleeting, I suggest you reach out to a friend/family member and tell them your situation and see if they can take her while you get some help, asap. Like call someone right now, NOW!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:00 PM
Having anxiety disorder myself, I felt the same way you do when DD was 2. Remember that this too shall pass and push through it. DD is 8 now and I look back at those days and laugh. She's definitely not an angel and I still have those moments occasionally, but it gets so much better.

Hang in there, but if you can't, please tell a doctor.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)