Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

quick dinner

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Anyone have soomething quick for dinner?I felt horrible today and ended putting together tuna salad on a toasted bagel with tomato,spinach and onion.Little bit of pepper and grated parm.Then opened a bag of Good Natured Tuscan Garden Medley crisps.Had 0 complaints so might just have quick dinners more often lol
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kay786
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:42 PM
That actually sounds delicious! Much better than my quick idea. I was just gonna suggest peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:42 PM
Baked flounder with lemon and dill, frozen mixed veggies, rice.
kyledavidsmom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:43 PM
We just had a salad and bread for dinner.
LibraBalance
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:43 PM
I had white cheddar popcorn, a piece of chocolate cake, & an Oreo... I'm not proud.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoisonEyeV
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:46 PM

Those dinners are the best and much preferred at our house.

Everyone eats at different times of the day because of work schedules and school so it's hard to plan out an actual dinner. Things we like the most are stuff like:

Egg salad and potato chips
BLT's
Canned chicken sandwiches
Grilled cheese and marinera

Sometimes I'll just eat a bagel and some apples.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:48 PM
Lol my kids hate hate hate pbj,before they couldnt live without it now they.cant stand the sight of it.Think tomorrow if im still feeling crampy I'll do pizza buns and a salad.......i could get.use to slackin lol

Quoting Kay786: That actually sounds delicious! Much better than my quick idea. I was just gonna suggest peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:49 PM
We perfer everything on a bagel,i haven't bought a loaf of bread in god knows how long

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Those dinners are the best and much preferred at our house.

Everyone eats at different times of the day because of work schedules and school so it's hard to plan out an actual dinner. Things we like the most are stuff like:

Egg salad and potato chipsBLT'sCanned chicken sandwichesGrilled cheese and marinera

Sometimes I'll just eat a bagel and some apples.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:52 PM
Dd and I went to a short party and dh had to go to.a friends, so we just had sandwhiches.
CannotCount
by It's Misspelt on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:54 PM
I just pulled leftover soup out of the freezer and cooked some noodles to throw in it.
kyledavidsmom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:55 PM
My dh would love that for dinner.

Quoting LibraBalance: I had white cheddar popcorn, a piece of chocolate cake, & an Oreo... I'm not proud.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)