• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yeah I get fs and I'm pregnant with my second

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 374 Replies
No I didn't plan to be on fs, we just got accepted at the beginning of the year. I'm due with my dd in march, we signed up for them in December, dhs hours got cut in half and I only have a few hours left until I get my 3rd certification.

My mil constantly bitches about us being pregnant while on fs...today she called me lazy because I'm not working, if I were working it would take me longer to finish my classes.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CinderellaLover
by on Feb. 1, 2015 at 8:53 PM

Arent you the one who just said you were pregnant w/ #2 on wic and could afford food just needed help with extras?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2015 at 8:54 PM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Ok.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 1, 2015 at 8:55 PM
3 moms liked this
Hopefully you will start using birth control after you have this baby then.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 1, 2015 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Not every anon is the same person... you do know that, right?

Quoting CinderellaLover:

Arent you the one who just said you were pregnant w/ #2 on wic and could afford food just needed help with extras?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 1, 2015 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Bummer. Sorry your life isn't working out so well:/ I was in a bad financial position with my first and it was a terrible feeling. 

amandajoy21
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 8:56 PM
3 moms liked this
Well since you didn't get pregnant while on fs I don't see how she can be down on you. Stuff happens and the likelihood of you being hired while 8 months pregnant is pretty small anyways.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 1, 2015 at 8:57 PM

Another fs post this is getting boring!!!!

januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 9:00 PM
19 moms liked this
Kind of a slap in the face for those of us who have careers and are comfortable financially yet still holding off having more kids because we are trying to be responsible and plan and be sure we have everything as it should be first. But, you know, procreate away. Immediate gratification is more important than being responsible.
Ree12
by Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 9:01 PM
So what should you have done? Is she one of these people who is against abortion but hates pregnant women who need help? It sounds like you are trying to get a better life. Blessings to your family.
Bleacher-mom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 9:02 PM
2 moms liked this
Many people go thru hard times. Dh makes great money and has no problem supporting us. But there was a time he had knee surgery and was out of work for 16 weeks when he was only supposed to be out for 4-6 weeks. I wish we had gotten on fs then bc we ended up going thru all of our savings and had to take out a loan. In my opinion, for what its worth, you are using it the way it is intended to be used for. You are working to better yourself by going to school. Things happen and hours get cut or people get laid off. That is what they are intended for.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)