Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you were going to Hawaii

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:12 AM
  • 7 Replies
Who would you take and why?
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
chinosruca
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Well, I live here. On Oahu. So, I'll imagine I am going to Maui and I would take my husband and kids to hike, surf and swim. I have been to Maui so many times, but only for work, never for play! It is so beautiful.
dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:15 AM
My husband.
ilovemymixedbby
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:17 AM
Yes I love Maui too. I went to Lahaina back in Novemver. So are you from Oahu.?. My best friends from there. She's been here two years.

Quoting chinosruca: Well, I live here. On Oahu. So, I'll imagine I am going to Maui and I would take my husband and kids to hike, surf and swim. I have been to Maui so many times, but only for work, never for play! It is so beautiful.
siergomez
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:18 AM
My husband and my son. my husband has never seen the ocean, loves turtles and I jusy freaking love Hawaii, I have every intention to return on our 5th anniversary lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:25 AM
I am going to Maui this summer and I am taking my husband and 3 daughters. They will be 10,6 and 2. We can't wait
sdsstargazer
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:28 AM

my whole family.  My daughter has asked that we take her there for her 16th birthday.  

chinosruca
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:50 AM
Yes, on Oahu. I live about 2 miles from Waikiki Beach. Been in Hawaii since 1989. I love living here.

Quoting ilovemymixedbby: Yes I love Maui too. I went to Lahaina back in Novemver. So are you from Oahu.?. My best friends from there. She's been here two years.

Quoting chinosruca: Well, I live here. On Oahu. So, I'll imagine I am going to Maui and I would take my husband and kids to hike, surf and swim. I have been to Maui so many times, but only for work, never for play! It is so beautiful.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)