Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If they weren't made to feed a baby, what were they made for?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 210 Replies
3 moms liked this
I hate this topic.

But I want to ask a question,

Are breasts sexual and only sexual to you?

I am a pro breastfeeder, I Breastfeed with a cover (because that is what I'm comfortable with) but I do not down those who choose to bottlefeed, or Breastfeed without a cover. I support you as long as your child gets fed.

However, on a pro-Breastfeeding page, a guy recently commented on a picture (yes, of an uncovered breastfeeder) stating that women should not Breastfeed without a cover not because it is rude or because it might inconvenience other people or children, etc.
But SOLEY because breasts are SEXUAL and they should never be seen in public.

He also went on to say he would never let his wife do that and does not let his wife do that
(and I'm sure I don't have to go further on that, as I'm sure you will all agree with me on the fact that a guy does not say what we can and cannot do whether he is our husband or not)

So what do you think ladies, are breasts only for sexual use and/or sexual pleasure for men/women?

-- This was not meant to be anon, I pressed the wrong button. I am hammack_linda --
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
collectivecow
by moo.moo on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:37 AM
48 moms liked this

They're for both uses and for the personal fun of jiggling them around for no purpose at all occasionally. 

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:41 AM
5 moms liked this
Hahaha I love this. 😂

Quoting collectivecow:

They're for both uses and for the personal fun of jiggling them around for no purpose at all occasionally. 

ame85
by Chemistry cat on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:41 AM
4 moms liked this
BAHAHAHA!

I think they're both.

Personally, I think women should be allowed to walk around topless if they want. Let's face it, some almost do with the tiny bikinis that pass for swimsuits these days.

Quoting collectivecow:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:41 AM
Oh, bump lol
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:44 AM
Lol! Oh my god so true. The bikinis are practically topless. But I do believe since men can walk around topless, women should be able to if they wanted to. I would want to, but if anyone else would want to, they should be able to.
It's back and forth for me, because I'm then worried about my boys seeing that, and with today's world, they would automatically think sexually, but maybe after a while it would change..

Quoting ame85: BAHAHAHA!

I think they're both.

Personally, I think women should be allowed to walk around topless if they want. Let's face it, some almost do with the tiny bikinis that pass for swimsuits these days.

Quoting collectivecow:

WaterorWine
by Wino on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:46 AM
19 moms liked this
Anyone who sees a woman nursing and has even an inkling of a sexual thought is a pervert, case closed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:47 AM
Bump, I want to hear what the majority of the cafe moms opinions are.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Amen!

Quoting WaterorWine: Anyone who sees a woman nursing and has even an inkling of a sexual thought is a pervert, case closed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:48 AM
Awe man, I just noticed I'm anon. I pressed the wrong button:/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)