Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this normal? Pregnancy question.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
The baby kicks like crazy when I start eating. Also, when he starts kicking and I place my hand on my belly, he stops. Why is that?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zacmacsmomm
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:59 AM

Cause he feels like it??  Who knows.  My son would breakdance in my belly until my hub went to feel, then he would stop lol

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:02 AM
My daughter reacted to certain things that I ate. I had a small chocolate ice cream once and her heart rate went up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:03 AM
This is my first pregnancy, so I have no idea what to expect. I just didn't know if there was an actual reason.

Quoting zacmacsmomm:

Cause he feels like it??  Who knows.  My son would breakdance in my belly until my hub went to feel, then he would stop lol

WaterorWine
by Wino on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:03 AM
Yes and yes.

Babies tend to be most active when you're still too, they get lulled to sleep by your motion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:04 AM
You are too dumb to be breeding.
zacmacsmomm
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:05 AM

Every pregnancy is different.  It is common for the baby to  move a lot after eating.  Maybe your touch is just soothing.  I loved it when hub put his hand on my tummy with my son, would calm him down.  He was REALLY active.  My daughter hardly moved at all, scared me sometimes. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: This is my first pregnancy, so I have no idea what to expect. I just didn't know if there was an actual reason.
Quoting zacmacsmomm:

Abee2202
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:08 AM
My first loved watermelon. She would kick like crazy when I ate it. Shes five now and loves fruit. She could eat fruit all day long if I let her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:09 AM
Just because someone doesn't know something doesn't mean they are dumb. It just means they don't know that bit of knowledge yet.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You are too dumb to be breeding.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:11 AM
Wow. You're a lovely person.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You are too dumb to be breeding.
Mrs.Velasquez
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:11 AM
Yes & yes :)

Both my kids moved like crazy when I drank orange juice or anything cold. We could see them kicking and dh tried to feel and she would stop.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)