Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't wait !!!#

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:37 AM
  • 16 Replies
To give ny two week notice to ny employer!Im so excited to be able to stay home with my kids again!🐧🐧🐧*no we wont use any kind of PA my husband makea good money.
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:38 AM
Ok.
blessed107
by Diamond Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:42 AM

Alright

PogoPalOj
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:42 AM

In a couple of months you will be bored to tears.  You will be dying for grown up conversation! LOL  But good for you. congrats2

ryansmommy07
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:42 AM
Well I'm excited !
ryansmommy07
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:44 AM
I have horses and animals to care for and Im starting my home business again too, I doubt I'll be too bored.

Quoting PogoPalOj:

In a couple of months you will be bored to tears.  You will be dying for grown up conversation! LOL  But good for you. congrats2

PogoPalOj
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this

:)  I am happy for you.  Truly.

Quoting ryansmommy07: I have horses and animals to care for and Im starting my home business again too, I doubt I'll be too bored.
Quoting PogoPalOj:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:49 AM
Cool. For me, im excited to go back to work, after being a sahm for two years lol...I love my son, but I also like working, and being around other adults sometimes. ..I guess its cause I didn't have friends and family close by, even then my family are boring and only causes stress...
ryansmommy07
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:53 AM
I dobt have friends near by and all my family is out of state, I like being home Id rather not deal with a lot of people,

Quoting Anonymous 2: Cool. For me, im excited to go back to work, after being a sahm for two years lol...I love my son, but I also like working, and being around other adults sometimes. ..I guess its cause I didn't have friends and family close by, even then my family are boring and only causes stress...
Bajanmama
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:57 AM

Congrats, momma. Make it fun!

AuntFib
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 7:04 AM

Yay for you!!  I'm glad you're in a position that allows you to be home with your kids.  I've always had to work, and really can't imagine what it would be like being able to stay at home.  

Happy for you!  Enjoy the heck out of it!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)