Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm feeling pretty devastatingly sad right now

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

I've been dating a guy for two and half months and things seem to be going along great, but he told me that he's not allowing himself to fall head over heels in love with me and he doesn't know why because I'm great in every way.  He's expressed that he still wants to spend time with me and see me to give it more time.  I totally agree that it's too soon to say I love you, but why did he feel the need to bring it up?  I've never brought up the topic of love with him.  He's also said he has moment where he feels he loves me, but they are only moments.  I'm feeling really, really sad I think mostly because I thought he was falling in love with me and it's apparent that the's not.  I haven't felt ready to say it to him but I feel like my feelings for him are growing.  Last night I wrote him a good night message and he never responded.  He used to always send me a good night message.  I'm just starting to get the feeling that maybe he wants out of the relationship but doesnt really know how to do it or hasn't completely decided to do it yet.  He came over yesterday to see me during my lunch break while i was working from home and he couldn't even cum, then had trouble getting hard.  It's starting to feel like I'm not really what he wants anymore and it's killing me.  I don't relaly feel I can keep these emotions bottled inside of me, but I dont want to push him away either.  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry. Watch the movie "He's Not That Into You" for a better understanding.  Then move on.

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:46 AM
Its been two frickin months!
Wtf
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:46 AM
4 moms liked this
Sorry but when you start sleeping with a guy so soon after you just start dating they often lose interest faster. He's not that into you but he's waiting for someone else to come along.
Ashgambit
by Boomstick on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:48 AM
4 moms liked this
He's keeping you on the line until someone else shows up that he's more interested in. Move on.
GeraldineJensen
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:49 AM
Dump the chump, who says they are holding back on loving someone. Sounds like some serious bs to me
PogoPalOj
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:50 AM

My husband and I met at my work Oct 2 1992.  I told him to come back in thirty days.  November 2 he came back and we made arrangemets for a date.  April 30 1993 we got married.  Still married, still madly in love!  It happens.

Quoting JDmommyJD: Its been two frickin months! Wtf

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:50 AM
I guess you gave up the goods to soon that doesn't make a man fall in love with you by having sex.He is a boy he hasn't grasp the fact he is a grown ass man.I would say make a run for it before you get hurt 2 months and you're talking about falling in love. Are you okay?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:51 AM
2 moms liked this
He is being honest that he doesn't want to be that serious at this point. That's not a bad thing. Perhaps letting you know that he is guarded for some reason or other. Communication is good, even if it's not what you want to hear.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:54 AM
Maybe, youre the side chick
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:54 AM
Im not denying it does happen.
Its obviously not a quick moving relationship here (which is ok). She us trying to move faster than he. And she might just scare him off.

Quoting PogoPalOj:

My husband and I met at my work Oct 2 1992.  I told him to come back in thirty days.  November 2 he came back and we made arrangemets for a date.  April 30 1993 we got married.  Still married, still madly in love!  It happens.

Quoting JDmommyJD: Its been two frickin months! Wtf

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)