Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I just go into labor now?! :/

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this
On monday I couldn't stay off the toilet and felt nauseous. Yesterday all day I had contractions, but not too strong or rhythmic, but enough to make me double over for some of them and feel achy all day. Today I'm having them off and on and they are pretty painful. I can't stand any noise, it feels like noise makes them hurt worse. But..my water hasn't broken, haven't lost my mucus plug, and my cervix is only 1 cm and posterior as of yesterday's check up. I'm in for a long ride lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2015 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Bump
MySunshine220
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:01 AM

:( Hope you feel better! Pretty soon youll have your baby :). WIth my DS, at my 34 week apt, I told the dr something was wrong that I felt like I was gonna have him any min lol, dr said your just preg thats how it feels. Had DS the next day lol. Best of luck Congratulations 

Chaos1229
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:03 AM
Sounds like your body Is gearing up for the real thing. It shouldn't be too much longer .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:04 AM
How far along are you?
incogNinja
by Whofflé on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:04 AM
You're almost there
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:05 AM
Beware, some in here will rip you a new ass for wanting to go in to labor. Saying how selfish you are and all this other stuff.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:08 AM
38 weeks, second baby. I'd honestly like her to be in there as long as possible but it just feels like it'll be soon and I'd rather just get to the real thing or feel fine. These contractions are painful! Lol.

Quoting Anonymous 2: How far along are you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:10 AM
Lol it's not even like that. If she's meant to be in there longer, then she should be. But I'm just exhaused from this drug out in-between stuff lol. With dd1 it was different.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Beware, some in here will rip you a new ass for wanting to go in to labor. Saying how selfish you are and all this other stuff.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:10 AM
Lol that's crazy! Good intuition :)

Quoting MySunshine220:

:( Hope you feel better! Pretty soon youll have your baby :). WIth my DS, at my 34 week apt, I told the dr something was wrong that I felt like I was gonna have him any min lol, dr said your just preg thats how it feels. Had DS the next day lol. Best of luck Congratulations 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:15 AM
I just hope it doesn't drag out for weeks lol

Quoting Chaos1229: Sounds like your body Is gearing up for the real thing. It shouldn't be too much longer .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)