Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you pro choice for everything or just abortions?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:41 AM
  • 246 Replies
Meaning when you stand up and say you are pro choice are you simply talking about the right for a woman to chose to continue a pregnancy or not or are you pro choice in all aspects of a persons life. An example would be are you pro choice when it comes to vaccines?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:42 AM
3 moms liked this

pro-choice for most stuff, including vaccines.

StoicLife
by Katerina on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Pro choice for all.
supermama322
by Kaylee on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:43 AM
5 moms liked this

What other people do in their families is none of my business. I have my views and stances on things for me and for my family.

mes_deux_amours
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:43 AM
Pro choice for mostly all personal choices.
caligirl7613
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:44 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm very live and let live. Everyone has to deal with the consequences of their actions. I don't really care what you ( general) do and don't worry about what I do. Its very simple
danie24
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Pro Choice for everything.
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:45 AM
Depends on the subject. I'm pro choice about some things, not about others. Mostly, if it can personally affect me I'm not pro choice. If it doesn't, I am.
lovinglife1622
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:46 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm pro choice as long as it's not harmful to other people. Doesn't mean I like what people do, but I believe in the right to choose, including vaccines.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:46 AM

Yup, pro-choice all the way, I feel that people should have the choice to do what they want with their bodies. If you don't want to be pregnant, have an abortion. If you don't want to live anymore, I think that we should have the right to have an assisted suicide. Don't want to be vaccinated? No one should be forced into it. 

LeilaBeansMom
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:47 AM
25 moms liked this
I am pro choice for abortion. If a woman has an abortion, she is making that choice for herself only. It will not affect others.

I am pro vaccince because your choice not to vaccinate can kill or harm many other people. It will affect others.

I am fine with medical exemptions from vaccines. I am not fine with "I don't wanna" as your reason.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)