Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what a selfish a******

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
Ugh I just want to slap my bil.

So he got mad at dh this morning because dh told him he was going to have to drive to work today. He never ever wants to drive . He says because he truck is fucked up. Well asshole if you,would have gotten it fixed in December like you were told to do then it wouldn't be getting worse.

He had to drive because I needed our today to take my daughter to the doctor. He told dh why can't she wait until Friday when you are off work. It Pissed dh off and said because she called yesterday and they told her to bring her in today.

He said she could wait until friday. Umm no asshole my daughter, is hearing voices. He said well just stop the meds. it doesn't work like that dumbass.

Ugh he pisses me off. Oh yesterday he bitch because they got off work early well they got to the house while I was at the bus stop in his truck. Wtf my,son bus was running late so I didn't get home until 5:30. But he bitched the whole time because his truck wasn't here. Well sorry dude but his bus stop is 5 miles from my house and if you don't like then,drive your own shit.

This weekend we're getting me a vehicle so I have mine and dh can take his and tell bil to drive his own shit to work. .

Dh and I both are getting sick of his shit. He needs to take a long look at himself. There is a reason his 11 don't want to want to move in with him all of a sudden.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)