Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What things do/did you absolutely hate while you were pregnant?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
I'm only a month along and already experiencing diarrhea, peeing in my pants after feeling the need to pee for literally seconds, and gagging.
I cannot stand being nauseated and gagging just doesn't really help.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaRae85
by *you're on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:56 PM

Being awake wasn't a real picnic. I hated being pregnant. It was awful.

I hope your pregnancy gets a lot more pleasant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:54 PM
Thanks. I think that's how I felt this morning. I noticed the other day that I didn't feel better whatsoever until I was just in my underwear, bra, and a tank top with the bottom half folded up over my stomach. I was burning up and it was probably 40 degrees outside. I made dh turn on the ac and everything in the car. Luckily it was like 8 pm and we had a 2 hour drive and didn't get pulled over.

Quoting MamaRae85:

Being awake wasn't a real picnic. I hated being pregnant. It was awful.

I hope your pregnancy gets a lot more pleasant.

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:57 PM

Other then the couple weeks of being nauseous, I didn't mind being pregnant at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:58 PM
I suppose it's because dh is like a living heater, he's always hot. I'm usually freezing, I think it's going to end up being a boy because with my girl I never had the issue about the peeing thing with her at least not early on. I'm also getting bigger faster than I did with my girl.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:59 PM
Peeing every 20 minutes, especially at night. And sciatica, that hurt like a motherfucker.
Kay786
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:00 PM
I'll be 10 weeks on Friday, so I'm not very far along. I haven't had very many symptoms, though. My pregnancy has actually been pretty easy. I would say the worst thing so far has been leaking watery fluid constantly. I have to wear a pad every day, or else it feels like I'm peeing my pants.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bennett121
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:01 PM
Bladder pain, hips becoming dislocated, sciatic nerve pain, and baby kicking non stop. I abhor pregnancy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:01 PM
Lucky!

Quoting Seagodess:

Other then the couple weeks of being nauseous, I didn't mind being pregnant at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:01 PM
Sciatica?

Quoting Danesmommy1: Peeing every 20 minutes, especially at night. And sciatica, that hurt like a motherfucker.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:02 PM
I had that issue for like a day.

Quoting Kay786: I'll be 10 weeks on Friday, so I'm not very far along. I haven't had very many symptoms, though. My pregnancy has actually been pretty easy. I would say the worst thing so far has been leaking watery fluid constantly. I have to wear a pad every day, or else it feels like I'm peeing my pants.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)