Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To all of you "pro every vaccine my doctor recommends to me" people...***EDIT***.

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:00 PM
  • 250 Replies
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This amount of vaccines is Really reasonable to you? 118 shots from birth-18. Did you know they've been tested individually but not together? The test of how they Collectively affect our bodies is being conducted right now...on Your children. Thanks for providing the free guinea pigs! (: Did you know people can be PAID to add vaccines to the recommended list? Gasp! It's true! This may surprise some of you. But pharmaceutical companies actually have lots of money. Shocking, I know. Making money. What a "conspiracy theory," riiight? Please. Now don't get me wrong. Some vaccines are great. But this is a high number, & when the numbers get this high, people become more selective in which vaccines they want to put into their children. Why is this such a difficult concept to understand???

EDIT
yes, some of the vaccines are combined into 1 shot, so it's not quite 118. But that is still the amount going into your body. Also, woooo nelly! I may just sit back and Watch the drama (; haha
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:03 PM
15 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:04 PM
7 moms liked this
Well I trust my children's dr, whatever she thinks is safe I believe her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:05 PM
3 moms liked this
They have been tested together. You cannot get FDA approval unless the vaccine is tested within the current schedule.
smalltownteddy
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:05 PM
4 moms liked this
Lmfao you added them. oh my god I thought I'd seen it all. thank you kind person. I'm laughing hysterically.
PrincessKarma
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:05 PM
6 moms liked this

Of course it isn't ok! I have been saying the same thing for years now.
It's like every year they add a new one, by 2030 we'll be spending more time giving our children shots than actually hugging and kissing them!! It's a horrible thing this country has come to. It's too much, Our children shouldn't have to go through all that out of fear and prevention. 

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this
*yawn*
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:06 PM
4 moms liked this

Yes, I do, and if someone is really concerened with the number do a delayed schedule, but at least do them.

ArtIsAwesome
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:06 PM
That's fine. My message is really to judgemental pro vaccine no questions asked people. Not directed toward respectful polite people like you (:

Quoting Anonymous 2: Well I trust my children's dr, whatever she thinks is safe I believe her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:06 PM

N&P slow?

Del672
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Did you not read the post where everyone is FED UP with this dead horse subject??   What's wrong with you?  Can't think of anything to post about....and NO...NOT bf vs ff either.    

beating a dead horse

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)