Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EVIL REVENGE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
So after reading a post I realized how evil and vengeful i could really be if necessary. Its terrible that I even think these ploys to get even. As a disclaimer i have not ever done anything like it but i have these ideas just tucked away just in case....

So here goes... Ways to be vengeful

Order tape worm eggs and feed to your enemy
Hot sauce on their sex toys
Chocolax
Remove the fuse that tells them how much gas they have in their car.
Forward all their calls to a phone sex hotline
Switch out their salt and sugar (for a minor offense )

What are your terrible passive agressive ideas on getting even? lol
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmeow
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:48 PM
I wouldn't consider hot saucing someone's sex toys passive. I would hate to see what full on aggression looks like from you.

I always said if my husband cheated on me I would dump super glue down his peehole.
happinessforyou
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Years ago someone called into a radio station and said she had put dead fish in her ex's water bed.... I can only imagine.....

StarWilliams
by 💅StuckUpChick💁 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:50 PM
😂😂 that's sonething I've never thought about but I'm positive he'd remember it .

Quoting kmeow: I wouldn't consider hot saucing someone's sex toys passive. I would hate to see what full on aggression looks like from you.

I always said if my husband cheated on me I would dump super glue down his peehole.
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:51 PM

only once in my life have i thought of true revenge on someone who did me wrong, but it was more along the lines of burning their house down (which i never did). so here's a bump for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:53 PM
I scrubbed the toilet with dhs toothbrush last time he pissed me off. He used it and was none the wiser.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

my ex husband was on a dating site ( i came home early from work as big winter storm was coming and he left computer on)

i kept my mouth shut for days, on anniversary week later, give me heartfelt letter that i wrote.

meanwhile....
i scanned a pic of some 20 something from a reality show, made a profile like she was a single doctor, no kids in her early fourties, he responded, fell for her big time, he even told me about her when i gave him a letter for our anniversary- if you love something let it go type of letter... he spills, he could not wait to show me her pic,told me how rich, successful and smart she was.... well, he got the smart part right

i got him to move out, and filed for divorce

she broke up with him after he got papers

idiot, he never even meant her  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:57 PM
2 moms liked this
You had a great idea but not so great follow through. See i would have convinced him to wire money to a paypal account to supposedly help her relocate to be with him. After thousands of dollars later i would have just stopped all communication. No break up or nothing.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

my ex husband was on a dating site ( i came home early from work as big winter storm was coming and he left computer on)

i kept my mouth shut for days, on anniversary week later, give me heartfelt letter that i wrote.

meanwhile....i scanned a pic of some 20 something from a reality show, made a profile like she was a single doctor, no kids in her early fourties, he responded, fell for her big time, he even told me about her when i gave him a letter for our anniversary- if you love something let it go type of letter... he spills, he could not wait to show me her pic,told me how rich, successful and smart she was.... well, he got the smart part right

i got him to move out, and filed for divorce

she broke up with him after he got papers

idiot, he never even meant her  

Mrs_Snail
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:03 PM
Getting even? No way. Just forget about the person
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:07 PM

I only did one vindictive thing before. I used to sell Tupperware years ago, had worked up to driving a van they furnished for me. Then, my dad died, my grandma was dying and I found out I was pregnant. All within a 2 month span. Instead of my distributor, who was about 2 hours from me asking what she could do to help, she calls me and says "So and so here has qualified for the van. Since your sales and your unit's sales are down, I need you to wash it, change the oil, gas it up and bring it to her." Well, being pregnant, and all the lovely hormones that come with it, I let the kids eat in it, didn't change the oil, ran all the gas out, and made her hire a service to come pick it up. Totally out of character for me, but yet, she deserved it.

eadyT
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Stuff like that takes too much energy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)