Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

husband and cleaning.

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 5:11 PM
  • 14 Replies
If I clean up a lot but don't get one area, he seems to think that I don't that much. (He doesn't seem to see all the details). When he cleans a little (and does it half way) , he seems to think he has done more. Psssh its annoying.
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2015 at 11:40 AM
Yep half assed is all mine does.
CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 11:43 AM
My husband doesn't clean anything. So he's just happy I get it done at all, otherwise we'd be living in a pigsty lol.
Momeficient
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
My df used to suck but I taught him how I wanted things done and now he's a badass cleaner! I love when he vacuums, he imitates mrs doubtfire.
mommieof38829
by on Feb. 5, 2015 at 11:46 AM
My husband cleans
acbbsmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 11:49 AM
I'm very thankful that my DH goes out of his way to help me clean. I've never had to ask him for his help. In return I always try to help him.
Snapdragon88
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 11:49 AM
Haha! My husband used to act that way. Then I left him on his own for a week when I went out of town. He hasn't complained about a single thing since :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2015 at 11:50 AM

My dh does his share, but I'm usually right behind him. He would never criticize my cleaning, he'd be left to starve in a filthy house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2015 at 11:50 AM
My husband cleans.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 5, 2015 at 11:52 AM

We both work full time outside of the home, so we both clean the home out of necessity.  Then again, neither of us are hung up on traditional gender roles.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 5, 2015 at 11:53 AM

No such thing in my house. He doesn't "clean", he puts shit away- anywhere. Things get relocated often with him. *sigh*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)