Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone that wants to dictate what goes into another persons child's shouldn't be living in America

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
2 moms liked this

agree or no?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree that it's fascist and fascists aren't a good fit for America, but I would never tell someone where they should or shouldn't be....because I'm not a fascist.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:31 PM
2 moms liked this
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer (1706 - 1790)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Unless it it peanut butter....

SuckIt69
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:33 PM
2 moms liked this
I've never liked the "if you don't agree with x, y, z get out of this country" argument.

I don't agree with government mandating or forcing medical care and many other things. That's a personal and parental choice and should remain so.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:36 PM
People who think they can dictate who someone marries or what goes on in their bedroom shouldn't live in America. Agree or disagree. Too late they've been living here for centuries.
barnowl73
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:51 PM
2 moms liked this
THIS exactly! How about OPs who keep bringing this topic up yet again. find a new topic or get a hobby and stop beating this dead horse.

Quoting SuckIt69: I've never liked the "if you don't agree with x, y, z get out of this country" argument.

I don't agree with government mandating or forcing medical care and many other things. That's a personal and parental choice and should remain so.
barnowl73
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 7:09 PM
Oh yes I am sure that Benjamin Franklin was refering to vacinations,when he said this. He was so farseeing that he predicted the war between the pro vax and anti vax movements .SMH

Quoting Anonymous 3: Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer (1706 - 1790)
danie24
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 7:11 PM

People are crazy.

They value their flag and their troops. They don't value their people or their freedom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 7:16 PM

Depends on what we're talking about. I agree that this should be the case UNLESS you are harming your child or putting other children at risk. You're giving alcohol to an infant (more than whiskey to numb gums) and I'm gonna have a problem. Same goes for vaccinatiing. You don' want to vaccinate? Fine, but keep your kid home, because if you don't you're risking MY child and I'm not cool with that. Your rights end when they infringe on my safety. but as far as what treatments you choose to give or not to give to your child or breast milk or whatever, it could be anything really. That should be up to the family and no one else. 

Bleacher-mom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 7:16 PM
Popcorn! Get your fresh popcorn here! But if you don't like the butter I put on it move out of my country!

Popcorn! Get some popcorn!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)