Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you like going home from work?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:51 PM
  • 24 Replies

I tend to check my facebook, cafemom, play on my tablet, etc before I leave from work. Sometimes I even watch movies on my work laptop before I leave. This is my calm zone. My house is a little hectic when I get home. I have to get the kids bathed and ready for bed; and cook dinner for dh and i. 

am i the only one who prefers their office to their home?

by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:52 PM

no.... but my sister can relate to that

Elyce225
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:53 PM

No!

I love going home.

I work very early hours so I get home around noon-ish. I can't wait until 2 when I can go pick up the kids from school. I'm one of those "crazy" mothers who actually like being with their kids all of the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:53 PM
I prefer home but I don't have an office. My house is very quiet & peaceful too with the kids being grown.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I only work 7:30-12:30 I love heading home. Oldest DS gets home at 3. So from 1-3 is my time. I take a nap, do laundry, shamelessly text, lol.
maecntpntz219
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:55 PM

Lol sometimes. I hate sitting in traffic and cooking dinner so those are the real reasons I procrastinate. I only have 1 kid and my husband works most nights so other than the dog who is desperate to pee as soon as I walk in the door, it's not too hectic at home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:56 PM

I work from home and study from home and I would LOVE an office away from home to chillax at!

ivegotrhythm
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:56 PM
I can't wait to get home! But it's just me and my son.
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:56 PM

I get what you mean..

I work overnights at a hospital.  There are many nights, that my lab is just completely chill.. and I can read for hours.  OH how I love reading, and I just don't get that time at home...

danie24
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:56 PM

That's weird to me.

When I use to work.. I couldn't wait to get home to hubby.

And he would leave work early if he knew I was getting off early, too. lol

M4LG5
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:56 PM

I love my job that I get to do from 8 - 4:30 but once I leave, I live the rest of my day as mom and being with them.  It's not that I prefer my office...it's just where I am during the day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)