Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dang, I really am sick. Bleh...

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:00 PM
  • 23 Replies

I've been sick as a dog for nearly two weeks now, and was finally able to see the doc today. I have a double ear infection, a sinus infection, AND bronchitis.

I was given an antibiotic for the infections, phenergan syrup for my cough, and a steroid for the inflammation in the lungs.

I don't get sick very often, but when I do, I go all-out apparently. Bleh, hopefully I feel a little better by tomorrow, since I have to give an oral presentation in one of my classes in the afternoon.

Anyone else sick?

by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not sick. Hope you feel better soon!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
No. And you shouldNt go to school sick, others may not want to be exposed to illnesses
Mamajustice92
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:03 PM
I'm super sick right now too
squeekers
by squeekers on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:03 PM
Sounds like DH.
my3girls201410
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Feel better
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:05 PM
Are any of those even contagious?

Quoting Anonymous 1: No. And you shouldNt go to school sick, others may not want to be exposed to illnesses
PrincessKarma
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Feel better!

SexyBurlapSack
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:07 PM

I can't afford to miss class either. My classes go through so much information so quickly, that missing even a single class will set me WAY back, and make it really difficult for me to catch up. I'm the kind of person who doesn't miss class unless I'm in the hospital or dead.

I have surgical masks that I'll be wearing until I'm back to full health, and I've made a point of sittign as far away from other people as possible. I'm also using copious amounts of Purell.

Quoting Anonymous 1: No. And you shouldNt go to school sick, others may not want to be exposed to illnesses

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:10 PM
SMH...exposing people because you don't want to miss class. What about when the other people get sick from you hacking all over them? That's right, not your problem

Quoting SexyBurlapSack:

I can't afford to miss class either. My classes go through so much information so quickly, that missing even a single class will set me WAY back, and make it really difficult for me to catch up. I'm the kind of person who doesn't miss class unless I'm in the hospital or dead.

I have surgical masks that I'll be wearing until I'm back to full health, and I've made a point of sittign as far away from other people as possible. I'm also using copious amounts of Purell.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:14 PM
Why did it take you two weeks to go to the doctor?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)