Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im getting tired of dh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Dh spent $2575(his half) on things he wanted. He spent $1500 on a car(which we didn't need) and some other stuff. I still have a few hundred and he keeps spending my money. If I tell him NO he acts like a kid and argues so I give in so there's no scene. Urgh.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalseike33
by PrettyInPink on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:10 PM
Are you the same one that posted about him only having $100 left and you having $1300?

If so, I say let him act like a baby. In your post you said you bought stuff for the kids with your half . He did what he wanted with his sohe cant get over it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:14 PM
Yes, but I hate seeing ppl look at us. Now, ds bday I coming up and I couldn't even do what I wanted because of dh. So hopefully the state comes soon.

Quoting lalseike33: Are you the same one that posted about him only having $100 left and you having $1300?

If so, I say let him act like a baby. In your post you said you bought stuff for the kids with your half . He did what he wanted with his sohe cant get over it.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:17 PM
Well I guess you've conditioned into getting what he wants by throwing a fit. Just like kids, sometimes no is for their own good. Or yours.
702girly
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:21 PM

He throws public fits when he doesn't get what he wants?

I wouldn't deal with that. I don't understand why anyone would marry an adult who acted like that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:30 PM

Whatever happened to saving money for emergencies, life improvements and retirement?  Just say no. He clearly needs someone to take charge.

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:32 PM

Hurry up and spend the money so he can't LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:34 PM
Why are you with that idiot?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:35 PM

Just cash the money you have left and hide it somewhere. Or set up your own secret account if he is seriously going to be like that.

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:39 PM
Wow.

I couldn't be with a child.

He needs to grow up. So clearly you got a good chunk back, and will be broke by next week. Real responsible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)