Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on I found him in bed with his coworker

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:13 PM
  • 16 Replies
For those of you who wanted an update, he is currently pissed at me for not responding to his text messages blaming me for this situation so is "punishing me" by not coming home.

In other news my new bedding set is cute and warm although the comforter could use some softener.
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:19 PM
Have you changed the locks yet?
Mommy-n-Me
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:21 PM
Legally I can't he is on the lease just as I am. This is his apartment as it is mine (sucks). I could try and evict him but I've settled for going out every day and spending his money.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Have you changed the locks yet?
AustinsMommy007
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:23 PM
Do you have a link to the original post? I'm sorry your going through this! :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Spend his money on a new apt for you. And gold bonds.

Quoting Mommy-n-Me: Legally I can't he is on the lease just as I am. This is his apartment as it is mine (sucks). I could try and evict him but I've settled for going out every day and spending his money.

Mommy-n-Me
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:26 PM
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/20563801/I_caught_him_in_bed_with_his_coworker_UPDATED?next=1#replies

Sorry If that doesn't work I'm on mobile

Quoting AustinsMommy007: Do you have a link to the original post? I'm sorry your going through this! :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:27 PM

Make sure he knows it could have been a lot worse..

AngryBob
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:28 PM
What a pig. I'm so sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:32 PM
Bump
Mommy-n-Me
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:33 PM
it's not possible in this town unless DS an I just rented a room instead of an apartment. I live in a BIG college town and most of the kids here can afford to spend ridiculous amounts of money on rent and also there are almost no vacancies at any apartments till May and the ones that do have open apartments are not the type of place I would want to live unless I have to.

Right now I am focusing on DS getting used to being without me and hopefully getting a job where my friend works so we can trade off childcare.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Spend his money on a new apt for you. And gold bonds.

Quoting Mommy-n-Me: Legally I can't he is on the lease just as I am. This is his apartment as it is mine (sucks). I could try and evict him but I've settled for going out every day and spending his money.

momof2girls89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:34 PM
I've been in this situation. I know how it feels. I packed what I could that night and took the kids to my dads house. Went and got the rest of my stuff a few weeks later,filed for divorce and never looked back. I have never been happier.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)