Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you had a csection you did NOT give birth!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Seriously. You were cut open and the DR birthed your baby. 

Not you.

You just layed there.

Didn't have to push baby out or anything.

The DR litereally did all the work,

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2015 at 4:02 PM
Replies (541-550):
SouthernCharmed
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2015 at 9:39 AM

QueenAtargatis
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2015 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this
8 days?!?!?! Oh man. You're one tough mama! =)

Quoting Anonymous 95:

And I was in labor for 8 DAYS, yes DAYS. In the end I had to have an emergency caesarean because he was too big to drop and going into fetal distress. He was also 11 days early, which is why they delayed as long as they did. And yes, it was full labor, contractions, the works. So you can take your 30 hours and put it back up your own birthing canal.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I labored for 30+ hours to give birth..... GIVE BIRTH... just saying.

Quoting KylesWifey:

Ha ha ha ha ignorant bitches like you shouldn't breed, please go get sterilized. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueenAtargatis
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2015 at 9:42 AM
This is truly a weird thought.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse244
by Member on Feb. 13, 2015 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
If you look up the word "birth" in the dictionary,states " to give rise to another human being or the moment an infant emerges from the mother's body". I didn't see the word vagina mentioned anywhere.

Do you people who post things like this really need something like this to make yourselves feel better or superior in some way? What a sad statement about your lives.
babynurse244
by Member on Feb. 13, 2015 at 9:53 AM
I'm right there with you. I want my doc to take them every other weekend and the nights they won't do their homework.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Alright. I'm ok with that. I have four children my Dr gave birth to...can I get child support??
MomofSamwise
by Member on Feb. 13, 2015 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting QueenAtargatis: 8 days?!?!?! Oh man. You're one tough mama! =)
Quoting Anonymous 95:

And I was in labor for 8 DAYS, yes DAYS. In the end I had to have an emergency caesarean because he was too big to drop and going into fetal distress. He was also 11 days early, which is why they delayed as long as they did. And yes, it was full labor, contractions, the works. So you can take your 30 hours and put it back up your own birthing canal.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting KylesWifey:

Ha ha ha ha ignorant bitches like you shouldn't breed, please go get sterilized. 

LOL thanks! It wasn't the most pleasant of experiences, but my boy is more than worth it, and I would do it all over again just for him (P.S sorry about posting anonymous before, I accidently hit the button apparently).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 97 on Feb. 13, 2015 at 9:55 AM

Wow! These women that push kids out of their vagina think their all high and mighty. BIRTH: the act or process of bearing or bringing forth offspring. I may not have pushed my children out of my vagina but I did grow a child in my body, I nurished it, I went though the 13 hours labor and just because I didn't push them out because of medical complications it doesn't make my C-Section any less of a birth. They were brought out of my body into this world that is birth doesn't matter if they were pushed out or cut out.

babynurse244
by Member on Feb. 13, 2015 at 9:58 AM
2 moms liked this
Prod tonal labor. It's true. We see it fairly often especially with first babies. But apparently it only counts if the baby successfully comes out of your vagina. What is that saying? "Life us a journey, not a destination"? Well, apparently, the journey doesn't matter and the mode of travel determines a lot to some people.

Quoting QueenAtargatis: 8 days?!?!?! Oh man. You're one tough mama! =)

Quoting Anonymous 95:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting KylesWifey:

Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Feb. 13, 2015 at 10:00 AM

I hate to tell you this OP but when I had my youngest, I was already 9.5CM dilated by the time I arrived at the hospital.  The toughest thing about my L&Ds was the labor.  Pushing was a piece of cake.  My youngest wound up going sideways before I got to the hospital, and wound up wedged against my hip. It took the doctor 45 minutes to unstick and get her out.  So you're saying that all those hours I spent breathing through contractions, the nine months of carrying her etc, was nothing?  Trust me, the doctor did not do all of the work.

JoJJ3
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2015 at 10:03 AM

What a dumb post.  I didn't get pregnant to brag about how my kids got here, I got pregnant to have kids.  How they arrived in the world is inconsequential.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)