Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My kids are crazy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
But I love them regardless.

But they are driving me crazy singing this. It was funny the first day... Not so much 4 days later and they can't stop singing. I've even bought them ice cream in exchange for two quite hours. I'm doing deals with them anymore, they were singing 20 minutes later LOL. They are 4, 6, 5 and 8, all boys with definetly not future as singers LMAO. I want to kill my sister for showing them the song. I think I'll have something better than the song so they will stop. This morning while they were having breakfast, my 8 years old was like 'We should sing this to Alexis when she born and come home' and then my 6 years old "This will be her lullaby!".

I don't want them to make my baby crazy before she even turn 1 year old at least hahahaha.

Oh, this is the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFZ2cIh-H5M

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
djamommyoftwo
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:46 AM
Lol, I think that song is kinda cute. I have 3 boys that love to "sing" (more like scream) and they most definitely do not have a future as singers either. It's still cute most the time though.
I feel your pain. Haha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:56 AM
Is cute... unless you wake up to that at 6:30AM lol. They are really cute but I hope this baby girl have a better voice than them hahaha!

Quoting djamommyoftwo: Lol, I think that song is kinda cute. I have 3 boys that love to "sing" (more like scream) and they most definitely do not have a future as singers either. It's still cute most the time though.
I feel your pain. Haha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 1:56 PM
BUMP!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 1:56 PM
BUMP!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 6:39 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 6:40 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 6:42 PM
Yeah well I got home from the store the other day. One boy says, "hey we got swordfish!" His brother said, "sweet can we stab each other?!"
Yup...
tonya102511
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 6:43 PM
Crank up the radio and dance with them get them tired they just might shut up
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)