Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unbelievable.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
I have this aunt, she's in her early 40's, childless, unmarried. She has this weird obsession with a few children in our family. Like she obsesses over them like they're her kids.

If she wants your kid you better hand it over or she'll throw the worst hissy fit you'll ever see. She's actually threatened to call CPS and have I never see my kids again after I refused to send my sons over.

But I stood my ground and said NO, so for Dh's job we found out we have to move out of state. Word went around the family, and reached my aunt's ears. She literally drove over to tell me how selfish I was for moving away. I was the worst mother ever happened on earth to allow this to happen. Her poor babies..

I said HOLD THE FUCK UP woman. They're not YOUR babies, I'VE raised them ever since I've had them. You are NOTHING to them, but their great aunt. She actually came into my face to hit me, all I said was go ahead, give me one more reason to call the fucking cops on your ass.

She literally stormed off like a child having a tantrum. She sped off so fast I was sure she'd hit something.

All this all this morning. I was barely awake when I heard banging on my door... I seriously need an RO against her. She has officially gone too far, I'm so angry
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this
You're right. This story is not believable.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:55 AM
literally*
drove*

I stopped reading.
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:57 AM
Lol @ drived over.

My kids would have never seen her again after stunts like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:58 AM
She litterally drived over, no way
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:58 AM
File a police report.
Basherte
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:16 AM

I would call the cops on the none emergency line and let them know what she has done and has said, and ask what you need to do to get a RO on her. 

That is whack and totally inappropriate behavior. Especially for an adult.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:24 AM
If it bothers you so much when people misspell words, Just do everyone a favor and MYOB. Just stay the hell off the internet period. Oh and read the whole post BEFORE you take it upon yourself to correct The OPs spelling ok, Correcting the spelling like you did lastnight on that post of that poor woman that just found out that her Dh molested two family members and was afraid the pos had done the same too their own daughters. because You could not be botherd to take the time to Read the post before you played spelling nazi was a pretty shitty move on your part. sweet cheeks.

Quoting Anonymous 3: literally*
drove*

I stopped reading.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:25 AM
LMAO

Quoting Anonymous 6: If it bothers you so much when people misspell words, Just do everyone a favor and MYOB. Just stay the hell off the internet period. Oh and read the whole post BEFORE you take it upon yourself to correct The OPs spelling ok, Correcting the spelling like you did lastnight on that post of that poor woman that just found out that her Dh molested two family members and was afraid the pos had done the same too their own daughters. because You could not be botherd to take the time to Read the post before you played spelling nazi was a pretty shitty move on your part. sweet cheeks.

drove*

I stopped reading.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:26 AM
That was painful.

drove*

I stopped reading.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:26 AM
Stop finding me!

Quoting Danesmommy1: That was painful.

drove*

I stopped reading.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)