Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday night is date night....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

you have a baby sitter and a gift card to your favorite restaurant, theater, or whatever....

What is the date?

DH and I would have Ruth Chris Steak house...YUM

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:24 AM

Olive Garden or The Ram, or a movie.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:27 AM

We would go for fine dining and then to a hotel if we have all night out.

PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:29 AM

No more need for a babysitter for us!! :D

We'd probably go out to eat--Claim Jumper or Carlos O' Briens

heather86w
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:32 AM
Bob chinns sounds good right now.
heather86w
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:34 AM
We use to have a claim jumper by us but it's gone. I thought the food was good I was surprised it went out of business

Quoting PPCLC:

Medic32
by Go PREDS! on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:34 AM
I agree with Ruth Chris! And a night at the shooting range.
PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:37 AM

Sometimes an area the restaurant or business is in can be a huge part of why it succeeds or fails.

While I've never been to Toby Keith's bar and grill chain, apparently it's successful in some areas here in my state, while preparing to close one or two of the restaurants in other areas.

Claim Jumper is good though I've not been there in several years and now...you're making me wonder if it's still around?

Quoting heather86w: We use to have a claim jumper by us but it's gone. I thought the food was good I was surprised it went out of business
Quoting PPCLC:

heather86w
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:43 AM
I think we have to many restaurants maybe that's why. I am in the Chicago suburbs and there are so many places to go but we end up at the same places every weekend haha.

Quoting PPCLC:

Sometimes an area the restaurant or business is in can be a huge part of why it succeeds or fails.

While I've never been to Toby Keith's bar and grill chain, apparently it's successful in some areas here in my state, while preparing to close one or two of the restaurants in other areas.

Claim Jumper is good though I've not been there in several years and now...you're making me wonder if it's still around?

Quoting heather86w: We use to have a claim jumper by us but it's gone. I thought the food was good I was surprised it went out of business

Quoting PPCLC:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:46 AM
Probably the pink house, Ruth's Chris or the melting pot. Or maybe we would just go walk downtown or river st, or maybe we would go for a drive. Or maybe we would go fishing.
PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:33 PM

Now that I can understand plus, are steak houses a big draw for you all back there?

I know out here, certain types of food will draw in the crowds MORE than others--steak houses, Mexican food as well as Italian and seafood are really big here, and depending on what part of the Phoenix area a person might live in.

There have been other restaurants that have tried to come in with a more "new age" approach to preparing and offering food, but they would close down so quickly, we never had the chance to try them.

Quoting heather86w: I think we have to many restaurants maybe that's why. I am in the Chicago suburbs and there are so many places to go but we end up at the same places every weekend haha.
Quoting PPCLC:

Quoting PPCLC:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)