Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

uh oh....dh is pissed off

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

im not to happy either but dh is really pissed off. last night we dropped a cake off at my mil and fils house, as we were pulling into the neighborhood bil and his gf were leaving, so my nephew was at the inlaws. we walk in and their baby has sniffles, no big deal, but they didnt have anything to wipe his face, didnt have a thermometer, only had enough formula for 2 bottles (it was 3 in the afternoon and they wouldnt be picking baby up until 6 am the next morning) no medicine to reduce the babies fever, and only 3 diapers(my nephew is 6 months old).

as we were hanging out with dh's sister(who was watching the baby) the baby started crying, so dh walked him outside and he calmed down. he calls for me to come out and asks me if the baby has a big purple bruise up by his butt, sure enough a huge purple/black bruise covering his butt cheek and going down his thigh a little bit. sil said it was probably shots but there were no marks from the shots on that leg, there were on the opposite leg though.so dh got pissed fof and went to the store to buy the baby the things he needed so sil wouldnt have to scramble for things.

so he comes back and texts bil asking why the baby doesnt have the things i listed above and the text he got back? "i dont fucking care" yeah that was the text my dh got back from his brother, i got more or less the same text from bils gf also......

sooooo now i dont feel bad for forgetting baby wipes one or 2 times when my ds was that little.......they never leave the things needed for the baby when sil is watching him.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:53 AM

uh, you're gonna call someone about the bruises, right??

mes_deux_amours
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:53 AM
The bruise and lack of care are very concerning 😢
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:54 AM

i believe dh did before he went to the store last night

Quoting mojogirl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:54 AM

wtf did I just read? some fucked up shit.

what are you two doing about this situation? I hope you're documenting everything and contacting the appropriate authorities (CPS).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:55 AM

dh called before he went to the store last night

Quoting Anonymous 2:

what are you two doing about this situation? I hope you're documenting everything and contacting the appropriate authorities (CPS).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:56 AM
Find out for sure.
You wouldn't know is your husband called Cps?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting mojogirl:

KeepOnTryin
by Melissa on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:56 AM

Quoting mojogirl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:56 AM

In another reply you said you "believe" he did. Either he did or he didn't. If not, you guys are just as guilty in the neglect and possible abuse of that poor baby.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

dh called before he went to the store last night

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:57 AM

i didnt go to the store with him because sil didnt know how to calm the baby down

Quoting Anonymous 3: Find out for sure. You wouldn't know is your husband called Cps?
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting mojogirl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Take a picture of the bruise.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)