Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
If. I'm watching sister wives, and the students confronted robin about kody spending a lot of time with Solomon......and all she did was make up excuses!!!!!!!!! I really can't stand her. I see those teenager/pre teens trying to get his attention.

Ugh
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:10 PM
Yeah. I have some questions about their sex lives too. Lol
Jezzeria
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:16 PM

lol.  I love that show, but Robyn drives me nuts.  Meri is my favorite though!  And I thought the same thing when I saw that episode.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:29 PM
See now I don't think that Meri left due to robin. She left on her own.

Quoting Jezzeria:

lol.  I love that show, but Robyn drives me nuts.  Meri is my favorite though!  And I thought the same thing when I saw that episode.  

Sunshines0214
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:30 PM

yuck

Jezzeria
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Isn't Meri just getting the divorce so Kody can adopt Robyn's kids or something?  I didn't think Meri was actually leaving leaving...

Quoting Anonymous 1: See now I don't think that Meri left due to robin. She left on her own.
Quoting Jezzeria:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:43 PM
That's what the media says. But it looks like she is divorcing him for other reasons, like she's not happy and you can tell she's not happy

Quoting Jezzeria:

Isn't Meri just getting the divorce so Kody can adopt Robyn's kids or something?  I didn't think Meri was actually leaving leaving...

Quoting Anonymous 1: See now I don't think that Meri left due to robin. She left on her own.

Quoting Jezzeria:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:44 PM
Who would be happy sharing a husband who obviously loves her the least

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's what the media says. But it looks like she is divorcing him for other reasons, like she's not happy and you can tell she's not happy

Quoting Jezzeria:

Quoting Jezzeria:

Harlot
by lecoeur on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:47 PM

That and so Mariah can claim single parent and get grants for college

Quoting Jezzeria:

Quoting Jezzeria:

Jezzeria
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:48 PM

Isnt that like cheating the system on national television?  How can they possibly get away with that? lol

Quoting Harlot:

That and so Mariah can claim single parent and get grants for college

Quoting Jezzeria:

Quoting Jezzeria:

Jezzeria
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I always thought Christine would be the first to go.  She has seemed SO unhappy almost the entire show.  I am honestly surprised she is still around.  

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's what the media says. But it looks like she is divorcing him for other reasons, like she's not happy and you can tell she's not happy
Quoting Jezzeria:

Quoting Jezzeria:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)