Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the worst thing you've accidentally done to your child?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 126 Replies

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:05 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:09 PM
One time I closed the window on the van. The back ones that open outward. Well my dd said, "mommy my fingers are in there." But the way she said it made it sound like she was joking. I laughed it off and kept driving. Dh said, "hey, open the damn window." Omg my heart sank. I actually closed her fingers in the window and thought she was kidding. She didn't scream or cry. I felt so bad. Her fingers were ok. Not broken or even bruised badly and she said it was ok. I still felt like a jerk. When I looked back she was just sitting there quietly with tears running down her face.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
The other day I smacked him in the face with a casserole dish. It was an accident of course. I pulled the dish from the fridge. I turned and and hit him with it. I didn't realize the little ninja was right next to me.
juniors.mommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:13 PM
One night i was walking back to mine and dhs room to get something and it was dark and i was talking to dh and not paying attention ds walked out of his room out of reaction because he scared me i put my hand out and knocked him into the wall he was okay though .
ashiilolo
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:16 PM
I didn't know my DD was behind me and I turned around, elbowing her in the eye. She cried because it hurt, but was fine a few minutes later. I felt like shit. No black eye tho.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:16 PM
My dd was about to fall off the edge of the recliner, and in an attempt to catch her, I quickly leaned forward, and as a result, catapulted her off the chair. She landed on her neck and passed out. She ended up going by ambulance to the children's hospital. She was okay, thankfully, but the fall hurt her esophagus.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:18 PM

Broke my 10 my sons leg when he was 10 months old going down a slide. His shoe stuck to the slide and snapped under my leg

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:20 PM

i was trimming my son's nails and nips his finger.  =(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

OHHHHHHHHHHH my god that's going to give me nightmares.  

Quoting Anonymous 5:

Broke my 10 my sons leg when he was 10 months old going down a slide. His shoe stuck to the slide and snapped under my leg

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:22 PM
I stepped on her toe. She was standing behind me and I took a step back.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)