Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate my skin

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
What drugstore skincare products do you use for sensitive red skin that breaks out?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:14 PM
I think neutrogena and garnier have the best skincare products that actually work.
missmars786
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:15 PM
I've found that Josie Marans face oils are the only thing that work for me. They are pricey but they last FOREVER.

I have no drug store tips, but here's a BUMP
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:16 PM
Any certain ones?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I think neutrogena and garnier have the best skincare products that actually work.
Famousglm714
by Gina on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:16 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:18 PM
Thankies!

Quoting Famousglm714:

bump

peachesforme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:18 PM
I use ocean potion aloe. I have sensitive skin on my face thats half dry and half oily, it doesnt make me break out and keep the fine lines and crows feet away. I'm 36 and used it since I was 19. People think I'm younger than I am, and I use it every day. It has aloe, vitamins A,C, E, and D I believe, seaweed extract, smells like creamsicle. It about 4 dollars where I live. Same thing as expensive creams.
seriouslyhappy
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:18 PM

I hate mine too.  I've been using AcneFree a cheap version of Proactiv.  But since I've had my children, it doesn't work the same like it used to (Proactiv or off brands).  I'm currently searching for natural skin care.  Here are some links.  Check them out.  If anything you might be able to google some other ideas.  

http://www.livingthenourishedlife.com/2014/10/best-essential-oils-for-skin

http://www.livingthenourishedlife.com/2011/08/best-homemade-toner-for-acne-prone-skin

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:20 PM
Do you have a picture of it?

Quoting peachesforme: I use ocean potion aloe. I have sensitive skin on my face thats half dry and half oily, it doesnt make me break out and keep the fine lines and crows feet away. I'm 36 and used it since I was 19. People think I'm younger than I am, and I use it every day. It has aloe, vitamins A,C, E, and D I believe, seaweed extract, smells like creamsicle. It about 4 dollars where I live. Same thing as expensive creams.
peachesforme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:21 PM
Im mobile right now so alas i cant. You can google it though.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Do you have a picture of it?

Quoting peachesforme: I use ocean potion aloe. I have sensitive skin on my face thats half dry and half oily, it doesnt make me break out and keep the fine lines and crows feet away. I'm 36 and used it since I was 19. People think I'm younger than I am, and I use it every day. It has aloe, vitamins A,C, E, and D I believe, seaweed extract, smells like creamsicle. It about 4 dollars where I live. Same thing as expensive creams.
Greenenvy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:24 PM
I have the same issue. I hate to break it to you but nothing over the counter worked and neither did a few of the prescriptions. The only thing I've found that works is prescription tretinoin. It is amazing. I will never be without it again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)