Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you kidding me? grow the f*** up

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

i am so annoyed with my dh today....and its not even noon......heres why. i went outside with my ds, and left my phone in our room for all of 10 minutes. in those 10 minutes dh texted me 3 times,called me and sent me 2 fb messages......fucking really? and when i tell him i was outside with ds? "sure you were".....you know what, walk the 3 hours home im not going to get you

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MicheleJM
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:23 PM

Wow

SAHMJC
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:23 PM
so basically he accused you of lying to him. I probably wouldn't Want go get him either but be prepared for him paying for a taxi to get home
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:24 PM

yup, i have the day off work....like id really want to go anywhere on my day off

Quoting SAHMJC: so basically he accused you of lying to him. I probably wouldn't Want go get him either but be prepared for him paying for a taxi to get home

Careeka22
by Caitlin on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:24 PM
My dh can be like that, got it from his dad. I just ignore him, he just lets it go and we move on. Sorry dh our world doesn't revolve around you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:26 PM

oh no he always is this way if i dont text him.....the reason? "i dont know if something happened to you"....right.....so why get bitchy when i tell you where i was

Quoting Careeka22: My dh can be like that, got it from his dad. I just ignore him, he just lets it go and we move on. Sorry dh our world doesn't revolve around you!

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:26 PM
Wow. That's crazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:28 PM

My DH only did that to me once. I was out to dinner with friends, and we were out later than planned. I texted him to let him know, and he blew up my phone with calls and texts. I was mortified. He apologized after I got home.

sarbear8508
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:28 PM
Oh my gosh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:28 PM
FTS. Controlling assholes need a reality check.
Careeka22
by Caitlin on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:28 PM
Omg do we have the same husband??? Mine says the same excuse. Then if I don't call him enough he says I don't care about him. Just manipulating you, I used to feed into it. Now I just shut off the phone lol

Quoting Anonymous 1:

oh no he always is this way if i dont text him.....the reason? "i dont know if something happened to you"....right.....so why get bitchy when i tell you where i was

Quoting Careeka22: My dh can be like that, got it from his dad. I just ignore him, he just lets it go and we move on. Sorry dh our world doesn't revolve around you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)