Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im ghetto i guess

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

i have short hair, i love my short hair but sometimes i miss my long hair so i decided to invest in a nice extension set, they just clip in. anyway so i wanted long hair today and i put them in, they match my hair color and it looks nice, but for the simple fact that i have them im ghetto to some of my co workers.....yep, i walk in with my long hair and the reception girl goes "well i guess your ghetto ass husband rubbed off on you", luckily the owner heard and she got written up. then a nurse said "i thought you were better then white trash".....um......you have glued in extensions......at least you cant see my bands and clips......

so yeah im ghetto because i bought extensions

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:05 PM
Wow. Do people really say those things out loud?
DallasCowboys81
by Don't live in Texas! on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:07 PM
Damn sounds like your office is having a bad day.
lnk8522
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:07 PM
Meh fuck em.i bought extensions after t chopped my hair of too. 15 inches gone kind of gave me a heart attack the first week or 2. Do what's right for you, they are just nosey bitches
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:07 PM

No, you're ghetto fabulous.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:07 PM

only these 2... they are the loudest ones there....they even talk about patients while they are still there

Quoting Anonymous 2: Wow. Do people really say those things out loud?

J.M.O.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:08 PM
Sounds like your co workers have a case of mouth vomit. Hopefully your resting bitch face will clear that up for them quickly. I know mine would.
prettybird30540
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:08 PM
Wow, rudeness. Her attitude is more ghetto. Wear what you like.
slt1680
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:08 PM

that was my thoughts i feel like she can read minds or something!! 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Wow. Do people really say those things out loud?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:08 PM

iv had short hair for a while, and i love the volume i get with it short but i some times miss the butt length hair i used to have

Quoting lnk8522: Meh fuck em.i bought extensions after t chopped my hair of too. 15 inches gone kind of gave me a heart attack the first week or 2. Do what's right for you, they are just nosey bitches

happinessforyou
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:08 PM

It's all stupid... weaves/extensions.. it all looks fake. You have short hair-they all know you had short hair yesterday and today you have 3 feet of hair... it's just stupid.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)