Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Booked My Hotel

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:56 PM
  • 0 Replies

Originally my dd's baton corp was suppose to go to Disney in 2015. However over the summer a group of moms got into a fight and the director said there was no way is hell she was going to travel 17 hours away with catty moms. So she canceled the trip and announced instead our girls would be going to a regional competition in Hershey, PA.

I was not happy about this.  I don't eat chocolate, I live down the street from a bigger and better amusement park, and if I am going to drop my hard earned money for a hotel and gas for a weekend trip Hershey is the LAST place I'd go. Our team went in 2013 and I refused to and didn't go then so I was sure I was not about to now.

I made it very clear to the director and all the other parents that this mom would NOT be going to Hershey!I

So tell me why I just booked a freaking hotel in York!! 

There is no I in TEAM!   I will be spending two days visiting Gettysburg and two in DC, Plus a trip to Medieval Times in Baltimore. I couldn't be more excited about this trip. I'm a little embarrassed that I was so resistant of it. Can't wait for May to get here. And yes all the moms are laughing at me for changing my mind.

by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)