Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession is...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

I think I'm in love with a man at my dh's work. I feel awful about it and want these feelings to stop. He is one of my dh's managers. I have never met or spoken to this man but I have seen him and know who he is. I have an insane crush on him to the point of getting butterflies whenever I see him when I pick my dh up from work. I haven't had a crush this bad since I was a teenager. I don't think I even liked my dh this much when we first met. This is causing a lot of problems for me. This man is married to a beautiful woman and has children. I would never ever try anything with this man. I am not a home wrecker. My feelings for this man are driving me insane because I can't stop them. I don't want to like this man but I do. I know it's wrong. My dh has no idea. I don't think dh would mind if I told him that I found this man attractive but I know he would be uncomfortable if he found out how bad my crush was. I feel so disgusting. I hate it. Has anyone else ever gone through this? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Krystle1216
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this
No and what you have is LUST not LOVE.
janedoe13
by boxerdog lover on Feb. 18, 2015 at 5:05 PM

nope. can't say that i have. 

stephaniexo
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 5:06 PM

Never gone through it but if you don't know this man i don't think you are in love with him. It's hard to fall in love without ever speaking to someone lol but I'm sure its just a little crush it will pass

sweetpeasgirl12
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 5:07 PM
I used to work at a restaurant and the one of the chefs was way to hot for his own good, I never nor would I ever act on it I love my dh! Best advice I can give is when your alone play out a fantasy and rub one out its helps lol good luck!
motherofzandz
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 5:09 PM

You are lusting after him, same as hundreds of women do Channing Tatum. He could be the worlds biggest jerk. You cant love him, you dont know him. Go have a romatic weekend with your hubby and bone his brains out and forget about his co-worker. 

JanineDeer
by Janine on Feb. 18, 2015 at 5:10 PM

It's just hormones, honey, just hormones.  He must be giving off the correct pheromones for you.  That is all.

The thing with humans is we can realize it's not love, it's only a chemical reaction and you don't dwell on it.

It happens to us all.  Just because we are married, we are not immune to those pheromones.

VibeRant
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

You're in lust, not love.

wamom223
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 5:12 PM

Nope.  I might get a little stupid when Channing Tatum is dancing semi naked but that is it.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)