Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confesion: I don't care if he dies.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
My father is very ill. What he have? I don't care and I don't care at all. The problem is: I'm the only one of my siblings that actually has a succesful life and (If I wanted to) could take care of that man. I don't want him in my house, I do not want him near to my children and I won't spend a single penny for that bastard. Why? Well, he was very abusive with me (But not with my other siblings), he was so violent when he was angry that he almost killed me several times. He was also a sick drunk pervert and raped me everytime he had a few more beers than the needed. I ran away from home when I was 16 and didn't knew anything about my 'family' until I was 24 and somehow one of my brothers contacted me and ever since, they call sometimes. I'm 30 years old now, mother of 2 boys and 3 girls, there is no way in hell I woul bring thay man to my house and let my kids around him. I told my brother when he asked me to take him in, that if they send him here I would kill him myself. They are mad at me, but if they want to help him so bad, they can make space if their tiny houses to do it.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't blame you one bit...and he's not your dad, he's a sperm donor. He tore up his parent card when he abused and molested you. You don't owe him a DAMN thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 6:56 PM
I don't blame you a bit. He sounds like an awful person. :-(
devoted31
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 6:56 PM
Can't say I blame you, my grandfather is a racist pos and is also dying....I could care less
Canadiana
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 6:57 PM
Then don't worry yourself about having an ounce of compassion for him. I am validating your feelings. You don't owe him a god dam thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:00 PM

Omg  I don't blame you. I would never  allow that  dip shit  near my children...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:10 PM
My dad left when I was a baby. I never knew him. My older 2 siblings did.
He only sent cards because his mom told him to. (Some were probably from her). He barely knew my name. He raped my mom and that is how she got pregnant with me. She was too sore from the very difficult birth of my brother. My brother and I are 14 months apart. He also emotionally abused my mom for years and cheated on her with hookers.

My sister lives near my dad and visits him in his nursing home. She tells me I should send pics and cards to him. I don't care for the man and I refuse to send him anything. He is a stranger to me.

You don't owe him a thing.
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:12 PM
You don't owe him anything and I don't blame you at all.
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:13 PM
You owe him nothing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)