Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you buy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
New bras? As in, how often do they last before you need to replace them? Just curious because I know everyone's different and some ladies wear em till they fall apart and others hate em once they start to get stretched out.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:10 PM
I feel like mine last maybe 6 months then they're done for.
ashiilolo
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:12 PM
Whenever I see a good deal on them. If they for perfect and for a good price, they are mine.
luvmybug
by Traderspixie on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:12 PM
As soon as they aren't comfortable anymore, I replace them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:14 PM
Every time my boobs shrink or grow
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:14 PM
I don't buy them that often but I have about 12 or 13 good ones right now. So it will probably be awhile.
highlandmum
by Spunky on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:19 PM

I have so many, I purchase them twice a year at the semi annual sale.  I usually purchase about 6 or 7 every six months.

HunnyBabie
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:35 PM

I buy new bras pretty much once a year; however, some of them I've had for much longer than others.  None of the ones I have now are more than four years old, my youngest is five and I had to get new bras after I stopped bf-ing.  The cheap sport-style bras I bought initially at Wal-Mart are falling apart and need to be replaced (I wore those six everyday for about a year, then I bought a couple of underwire bras, the next couple of years I bought about three underwire bras and a pair of sports bras; last year another couple underwire and this year a couple of really sexy bras).

I had one VS bra that lasted over ten years, but I didn't wear it very often and took really good care of it.  If I had treated it the way I treated the Wal-Mart bras, it might have only lasted a few years too and if I had treate them the way I'd treated the VS one I might have them now.

It's all in how they're made and how you treat them; I'd say that my bras endure, on average, about 200-300 uses (so to speak).

HunnyBabie
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:35 PM

Yeah, this.

Quoting ashiilolo: Whenever I see a good deal on them. If they for perfect and for a good price, they are mine.

Thank God, You loved me first!

Check out Creative Expressions group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)