Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ER or urgent care or just wait and see?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
Had a positive test on Saturday but still having a lot of cramps. Now they're mostly on one side. No bleeding or spotting whatsoever. Sometimes they're really bad and then they lighten up back and forth. Still go even though I'm blot bleeding? Aren't you supposed to bleed if it's ectopic?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:08 PM
Oh and I can't even book an appointment with my regular ob till practically April 😒
Nicole_2007
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:09 PM
I would go to either the er or urgent care.
sdtoga
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:09 PM
Well, sounds like you JUST got oregnant, so that's not a big deal. 8-12 weeks is a normal first appointment.
momma2mms
by Kristin on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:09 PM
I think I read somewhere that some women experience implantation cramping. Maybe that's what it is. How far along are you? Have you seen a doctor at all?
brimar
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Cramps are not uncommon, but if you believe it is etopic, go to the er. Etopic is life threatening.
AjsMom0508
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:09 PM
Do you not have a regular doctor?
summerlove3677
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:10 PM

I had cramping with both my pregnancies.  Your body is going through changes.  I would think if it was ectopic, the pain won't lighten up.  I would think they won't stop but I could be wrong.  When in doubt, go in

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:10 PM
Yes I know but im talking about for the pain wise. I wouldn't have tried to make an appointment so soon otherwise. I've been pregnant 3 other times and never felt like this with the others

Quoting sdtoga: Well, sounds like you JUST got oregnant, so that's not a big deal. 8-12 weeks is a normal first appointment.
blessed107
by Diamond Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:11 PM

My etopic didn't show any bleeding.

notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:11 PM
I wouldn't
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)